This Belong to Anyone in Colorado Springs On Here?

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Wife and I pulled into Walmart this evening and this guy was parked a few spots from us.
Belong to anyone on here from Colorado Springs?
Has an edelbrock carb and I think it was an Edelbrock Torker 383 intake just looking down the scoop.

IMG_2594.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

Luke Duke was there today volunteering at Wally-Word as a bell ringer for the Salvation Army.

I wish it were mine. I would at least put some nice wheels on it. I've never seen that one around before.

My favorite year of Charger and a darn shame to see it in that condition.
Looks like it doesn't even have rear lights.

It looks like it's in good condition to me. On the road and driving it and enjoying it is a good condition. Restored and parked in the garage all the time, not so good.

Don't know whose it is, but I agree...... I have to drive my cars while I work on them. He might have lots of hours just getting it to be able to go to Walmart.
I do it the exact way, get a drive train, brakes, and cruise around while work'n on the rest.
By the way, it gives me a feel'n like it's the mid 80's again. Cars like that weren't all that uncommon to see around. Restored beauties let ya know it's 2016 :)

It looks like it's in good condition to me. On the road and driving it and enjoying it is a good condition. Restored and parked in the garage all the time, not so good.

Oh I totally agree, but my mind goes to gloss black with nice wheels so when it isn't it bugs me.
That Hemi scoop would be GONE in 60 seconds. :D

How is he driving around with no taillights? I like that it's being driven, and given Colorado's climate,
it's probably not that bad a shape. Scoop is iffy..I'd put the 67 RO/ Super Stock scoop on.

-
Back