This guy is crazy

-
Illinois needs the tax revenue,any help is appreciated!!!

Is that dollars:wack:
For 60 grand I would demand a tire cleaning.

wow damn!!

Friend just picked up a 72' 3/4 ton adventurer/camper special(has the door in the pass bed side) thats very clean with a 400,and a/c for $1200!

Better tell him to polish it up and toss it on ebay!

wow damn!!

Friend just picked up a 72' 3/4 ton adventurer/camper special(has the door in the pass bed side) thats very clean with a 400,and a/c for $1200!

Better tell him to polish it up and toss it on ebay!

Hell yeah tell him to do it quick. I have owned atleast 10 truck around the 70's I never got tht kind of money for them

There was one similar on chasing classic cars like that except it had ostrich interior and a few other things, the guy had like $150k into the truck and took it to auction and it went for like $42k, maybe this dealer watches that show?

Wow,a lot of bleed off from high mopar prices in that. Give me a break!!! That stupid truck aint worth more than 15 grand tops.

Soooo many crack heads these days...

Wow this guy is nuts 60k, really!?! It's kind of like how this woman I have to give a ride home from work today, I wish she'd blow me while I'm driving down I-5. Somehow I think, like this guys asking price, it ain't gonna happen.

It's more likely you will get the bj...than the truck will sell for 60k,lol!

Its one of those rare 1 of none 57 cylinder hemis. If only had $60,000 to throw away.

Just want to mark this. I might have to go look at it for laughs. Wonder how many people are going to think theirs are worth that much? Thats nuts.

-
Back