this is how outta touch fiat is....

-
Give Fiat a break,thier Italians! They dont know what make your car is unless it has gullwing doors

Hey, I just heard Chrysler made money this fiscal year! Not much, I think about 1/3 of what they lost last year..

Not to get to long winded but.. your wrong... 51% and your King.

Not in a limited liability company. 51% and you can change management, but that's usually done in the event of a hostile takeover. The new management however has limited power. There's laws in place to protect the company, and primarily, the interests of the shareholders, governing what the new CEO can, and cannot do.

Not in a limited liability company. 51% and you can change management, but that's usually done in the event of a hostile takeover. The new management however has limited power. There's laws in place to protect the company, and primarily, the interests of the shareholders, governing what the new CEO can, and cannot do.

Tell that to the Germans. After a 54% or 50.4% hostile takeover, I can't remember which, they managed to strip the company bare (relieved it of the over seven billion reserve fund for starters) and on the verge of bankruptcy in just a few years, then bail out, laughing all the way to the bank.

Tell that to the Germans. After a 54% or 50.4% hostile takeover, I can't remember which, they managed to strip the company bare (relieved it of the over seven billion reserve fund for starters) and on the verge of bankruptcy in just a few years, then bail out, laughing all the way to the bank.

Things are a bit more cutthroat in Germany. The limited and llc companies are modeled a after the German GmbH but thankfully there's more rules about that kind of thing here.

-
Back