This is one ticked off Sheltie!!!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Dont mention the word 'Chevy' around my dog. He gets a little bit of an attitude!!
Chas.

003.JPG

A toughguy, I see! Boomer likes to show teeth too. Don't think I have any pics though. Here's a puppy pic, he's a little bigger now.:-D

boomer2.jpg

I love Shelties, all that attitude and great companions. I had my trained to curl up his lips and bare his teeth whenever I went GGGRRRRRR. Freaked people out then he'd lick them to death.
Going to check out a "Tri" (black/white and a little brown) Sheltie puppy tomorrow. The house has been to quiet since we lost Sam 3 months ago.

Terry

Good luck DS! I hope it works out for you. Be sure to post some pics if you get him. :)

Haha, great pic. I used to have a sheltie that looked exactly like yours when I was like 5(R.I.P./stupid driver), your dog is very cute regardless the mean look lol. Now my baby pup is Fridha here(Wrong date on first pic, shes barely almost 2):

FridhaBabe006.jpg

But shes a little bigger now, and still a goofball:

Fridha007.jpg

Truthfully, this is my best buddy, He rides in my car and truck all the time. He likes to show off. He knows lots of tricks. This teeth showing thing is great. He does it on request and its a blast. I will go to the drive through with him and most take one look at him and say 'what a sweet little dog' or something like that. My hand unseen by the unsuspecting person makes a simple motion and my little buddy does his thing. It either scares the crap out of them or it just cracks them up to no end. I just downsized the photos and hit the 'paint' tab and penciled in the bright red in his eyes to add something. Hope you guys get a good laugh,
Chas.

004.JPG

-
Back