This is probably pretty minor, but have you ever seen one of these?

-

cruiser

Reaction score
Hi All: I just came across a 1972 sales brochure that had this notice inside. It says that every new 1972 Duster came from the factory with one of these Mopar plastic litter bags that attach to the glove box lock. Have you ever seen one? In all my years, I haven't. And I've never heard of these things coming with a car when it was delivered. If you have seen one, or if you have one, please let us know. It would be a fun thing to have in the car if somebody is repopping them. Thanks!

IMG_4576.jpg

Minor or not, it is interesting.
Stuff like this really revved up guys like Steve Juliano. He had all sorts of dealer promotional stuff. I would have LOVED to stroll through his warehouse.

There are a few on ebay. Most were marked with the selling dealer printed on them.

Minor or not, it is interesting.
Stuff like this really revved up guys like Steve Juliano. He had all sorts of dealer promotional stuff. I would have LOVED to stroll through his warehouse.
I had an group invite, unfortunately cancer got him before me and some friends made the trip...

I remember seeing them back in the day. My Dad was friends with the sales manager at a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth dealer so i was there alot when I was a kid. When ever something new or used and interesting came in and we were there.

Last edited:
Seen them before but I don’t remember what they were on.
Too long ago.

Check with Tony's parts.com
Tony sometimes us them at his place in Delaware. If not eBay or even Classic Industries or year one.

I remember both of the new cars that my oldest brother ordered had them in. A 1970 GTX and a 72 Challenger Rallye. He probably has the one in the Challenger yet, I'll check.

I ordered a 72 Gold Duster and never saw one in my car. Maybe Dealer kept them and sold them to make more money.

-
Back