This is what it ran , how much is left in it

-
Well thats exactly why then it's works (better than) okay. I run howards. That comp stick has a late closing so he is giving up bottom end, explaining the 1.7 60ft.
Yeah too bad really. Bet OP would pick up a lot from a custom grind spec'd to his setup. All of my specs up top were with a 3500 stall. Still streetable

Yeah too bad really. Bet OP would pick up a lot from a custom grind spec'd to his setup. All of my specs up top were with a 3500 stall. Still streetable
Nicely done, it sure beats trying to find on off the shelf, my 260-264 just so happens to be great for my set up even with a 68 at advertised closing its 52 @.050 I believe

241@ 50 isnt “ big” for a 4 inch arm, at all. Even at 10 to 1
My cam is 260@50 in a stock stroke 360, that might not even be 10 to 1 .seems to work OK. Convertor is everything. Been right at 119 before, at 3300, very mild eddie heads.
Based on the mph numbers i am seeing with that blueprint stroker, actually in cars, my guess is the heads are very limiting. A real 445 horse, or even close, should run in the 11’s at 110-112 falling off a log
My apologies, I misread part of your post. What I re-read, I agree. Though I do think that comp cam is giving it up at the start

Okay, I have no idea how much his total weight is, it could be as much as 3700 pounds, I just showed you that the car shouldn't run 11s. That was my point.

i doubt it. My car is 100% steel, cage, frame connectors, factory bumpers etc. I weigh 320. Car weighs 3300 with 10 gallons of gas. 69 dart.
Sorry, i am brutally honest. Any stroker should run way better than mid 12’s at that mph.
My brothers 71 Dart, completely factory, Interior, hood, bumpers, etc, etc, with a 340 and bolt ons with J heads( hydralic cam) runs 12.70’s at 103/104. 904 and decent 3500 convertor

i doubt it. My car is 100% steel, cage, frame connectors, factory bumpers etc. I weigh 320. Car weighs 3300 with 10 gallons of gas. 69 dart.
Sorry, i am brutally honest. Any stroker should run way better than mid 12’s at that mph.
My brothers 71 Dart, completely factory, Interior, hood, bumpers, etc, etc, with a 340 and bolt ons with J heads( hydralic cam) runs 12.70’s at 103/104. 904 and decent 3500 convertor
He's got a fat *** 74 there loaded up with a couple hundred more pounds of safety & ride quieting deals, bumpers are massive heavy, with shock absorbers probably 60 pounds compared to maybe 25 on 67-69 bumpers, & the doors are loaded with steel crash bars, they are heavy. & there's no need to apologize for honesty, this entire country can use some more of that.

-
Back