this mite have a new home at my house.

-
Load up the trunk with luggage and coolers and you and your buddies can head to the Mopar Nats in style! 4 doors......................no waiting.

its not mine yet wont know till end of next week,
but i am looking to put road wheels on it ,
clean it up ,
and i have also decided i will charge a entry fee to get in the car
to ride in the front $3.00 per person lol
and to ride in the back $1.50 per person lol
li will need more friends for gas money lol
for some damm reason this car is all i can think about

its not mine yet wont know till end of next week,
but i am looking to put road wheels on it ,
clean it up ,
and i have also decided i will charge a entry fee to get in the car
to ride in the front $3.00 per person lol
and to ride in the back $1.50 per person lol
li will need more friends for gas money lol
for some damm reason this car is all i can think about

How about the trunk? I guess that will that be a free ride then.

did some brake work
its a big block car 440/727
i put a small dish cap on it not staying yuk
trying to find some road wheels for it
so what u think

Attachments

• Picture 250.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Picture 251.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Picture 252.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 238
  • Picture 253.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 228
  • Picture 254.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 231
Love those cars....makes me miss my 77 New Port. My New Port was the same color as your New York inside and out. It was 400 4bbl 2door

I had one of these with 4 wheel disc brakes , it was a cool car

Road Wheels for these Land Yachts

6043183681_b8f26c163b_z.jpg

did some brake work
its a big block car 440/727
i put a small dish cap on it not staying yuk
trying to find some road wheels for it
so what u think

I think it looks great inside and out! Nice to have vent windows. How does it run and how do you like it?

Really cool car. You just don't see these driving around anymore at all. At least not around here. We had a car very similar to this when I was growing up (it was a Ford though), and I would always want to ride in the back seat even if I didn't have to, because it was like being in a limo. Have fun with it!

Rust took so many of those away. I had a 76 Newport 2 door in the 80's. It got very rusty and wouldn't pass PA inspection anymore.Now it may be a Toyota or even recycled again as a Kia. My wife calls our 79 300 the Great White Whale. Wait till I show her the photos of your car.

Rust took so many of those away. I had a 76 Newport 2 door in the 80's. It got very rusty and wouldn't pass PA inspection anymore.Now it may be a Toyota or even recycled again as a Kia. My wife calls our 79 300 the Great White Whale. Wait till I show her the photos of your car.

Let me know what see thinks

Makes me miss my 78... Until I remember I have a 68 notch now.

Derbys. Suck. Azz

X2!!!

Car looks great Eddie, I would love to own one like that....I have some rare Mopar Hustle Stuff tach's I'll trade you for it......hee hee :glasses7:

From what I've heard, you can't run a New Yorker in any derby's. It's the only car to be banned entirely from Demo Derby's, simply because of what it is...a land battleship. :D

Never heard that about the New Yorkers, they have the same body as a Newport and those are run all the time....Imperials are banned. But here in MN they used to have an "all Imperial" derby with no rules, some people brought nice low mileage grandma cars and wrecked them....pretty sad.

-
Back