[WANTED] This one is a long shot! 96 Avenger seat part.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clelan

Inferno Red Duster
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
20160615_222430_1466088650991_resized.jpg
I need an aduster knob for a front driver's side seat out of a 96 Avenger. In the photo, one is there and one is missing. These are very comfy manually adjustable seats I am putting into my 74 Duster and I found that one of the adjuster knobs went missing while they kicked around the shop and shed for the last couple years. Anyone?

Cley

I cut off the original mounting feet that were riveted to the seat tracks, and used 1-1/2" aluminum angle (2 pieces per side) to make the brackets. I made them 18" long but will be cutting them back to about 15" now that I see how it will fit all finished up since some sticks out the back of the seat when in proper position.

Cley

MR731061 is the part number. It has been discontinued but a dealer in Mississippi shows one in stock and may be willing to ship. It has a list price of $3.55
Griffis Motors 601-656-4244

One of the businesses I work for is a pull your own parts salvage yard, and we have a couple 96 Avengers showing in stock.
I can check tomorrow at noon and let you know, if you don't find one in the meantime.
Do you know if any other years would have the same knobs?

One of the businesses I work for is a pull your own parts salvage yard, and we have a couple 96 Avengers showing in stock.
I can check tomorrow at noon and let you know, if you don't find one in the meantime.
Do you know if any other years would have the same knobs?
If nobody can find one I will check the local yards here as I know they have that part since I go there all the time to get 98 Sebring parts. I think 95-99 all will work but you have to find a seat that is non power!!

I'm gonna see if I can get that new one shipped, then I'll let you guys know if I still need or not. I really appreciate the help on this.

Cley

Griffis Motors not willing to ship the part. If anyone sees one in a wrecking yard, please keep me in mind.

Cley

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back