This weekend Music City MOPAR Sept 2014

-
I plan to be there but it will be mid-afternoon before I can make it. We have to go to Chattanooga that morning for a event with our Granddaughter.

I plan to be there but it will be mid-afternoon before I can make it. We have to go to Chattanooga that morning for a event with our Granddaughter.

OK look me up. I'll have the red 72 Dart but, will be running around with my forabodiesonly tan hat on.

I seen your car ,nice, but couldn't find you.Alot of great mopars at that show.Superbird,a few AAR's and a viper to name a few.

my blue 2014 r/t crew cab won 1 place in 2002 new up class today

Cool Congrats I saw it but didn't know it was yours. I couldn't believe how many abodies were there this year. I looked for your Duster, Next time we will have to do better planning. I saw 3 other members there, so if we got together there would have been at least 7 of us.

Cool Congrats I saw it but didn't know it was yours. I couldn't believe how many abodies were there this year. I looked for your Duster, Next time we will have to do better planning. I saw 3 other members there, so if we got together there would have been at least 7 of us.

sounds like a plan

man i was there but didn't see anything FABO related... badlilred i did see you get your award. at the battleship show in AL the announcer lets all FABO members know to meet at noon by the B-52, maybe next year in TN we can get them to something similar. i might have the Demon next year for this show but we're going to go to it either way. this year we had my wife's Fuchsia SRT8 there

-
Back