Status
Not open for further replies.

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of really trashed '68-style SBM valve covers like these - I want to remove the loom tabs and solder them to a pair of stock Magnum valve covers:

65zcr5.jpg

I don't even mind if you cut the covers up for shipping - all I really want are the tabs.

PM if you have anything. Thanks!

-Kurt

I suppose I could break the spot welds and ship the sheet metal tangs only. You should know that the 4 repoped plastic pieces will cost you a 20.00, and they wont accept a 8mm wire. 7mm wire fits but extremely tight.

I suppose I could break the spot welds and ship the sheet metal tangs only. You should know that the 4 repoped plastic pieces will cost you a 20.00, and they wont accept a 8mm wire. 7mm wire fits but extremely tight.

If the shipping to 33134 is cheap for both covers, I'd be game. You can also Sawzall off the excess cover.

Those wires are 7.6mm. Tight to begin with and I may not keep them. I can always file the inserts.

-Kurt

From whom are they available? I need a set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back