throttle cable bracket

-

furydan

not so junior member
Reaction score
So I have a 318 with a 4 bbl carb and a 4 speed trans in my 65 barracuda. What does the throttle cable bracket look like for this set up? The one I am currently using looks like it was for an automatic trans from a different year. My throttle cable is at an angle to the carb..Hard to explain without a pic, but does anyone have a pic of the correct bracket for this application?

This is how the four barrel throttle bracket looks like.

Attachments

• Vacuum valve.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 144
Yeah, mine looks totally different. The cable actually mounts to the other side of the small hold down clamp and it is taller than yours. I guess now I know what I am looking for. Thanks for the pic and if anyone has an extra, I would like to buy it.
Dan

This is how the four barrel throttle bracket looks like.

The picture is of an automatic- is the 4 speed the same? Echo- I need one for an automatic..........2nd in line.... thanks for taking the time to load the picture....

The picture is of an automatic- is the 4 speed the same? Echo- I need one for an automatic..........2nd in line.... thanks for taking the time to load the picture....

I will be out of home until Sunday but let me look if I have one for you. Do you need a four barrel bracket too or a two barrel?

Here's a stock 66 4-speed setup-

66cudaengineleft-billtemp1.jpg

-
Back