-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: Here are numerous 60s through 70s 6 cylinder small block and big block gas pedal to carburetor cables. Priced from $10 through $30 plus shipping, depending on availability and condition. Post or PM.

Attachments

• 4-3rods.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 4-3rods2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 617
  • 4-3rods3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 603
  • 4-3rods4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 539
I have a 73 Duster that came stock with a /6. It now has a 440 and holley 4 barrel and I have never been able to get it to go fully WOT. Will a cable change help me, and if it does, what do you have? My zip is 98270.

Thanks.

I have a 73 Duster that came stock with a /6. It now has a 440 and holley 4 barrel and I have never been able to get it to go fully WOT. Will a cable change help me, and if it does, what do you have? My zip is 98270.

Thanks.

If you go full throttle in park while pressing on the peddle, does it top out at a different RPM than full throttle in park pulling on the throttle lever via the carburetor by hand? That will tell you if the cable isn't pulling it back all the way...

I would say it would if you can find one with the correct dimensions to your application. Type of intake and carb also make a difference. It is not only the cable housing length that matters there are also differences in some cables for the closed throttle and WOT amounts of cable available or amount to retract inside the car at the pedal or out at the carb. Since you have one already hooked up i would try to measure where you need additional length or less length to make it function correctly and then send me those measurements with a correct approx cable housing length you need to create enough length not to tighten upon torque but not to be too long to bind. Price will depend on condition and availability once we figure out dimensions you need. Let me know

Thanks.

I need one for a 69 A-body SB V8 as well. I didn't think 2-bbl and 4-bbl made much of a difference.
The motor I have came out of a 67 and its got some funky brackets for the throttle. I'm thinking it was not a cable setup.

I need a shorter version of the slant 6 throttle cable. I have one with a 2 bbl and the stock one's too long.

And one for a stock SB with a 4bbl.

PM sent

I need one for a 69 A-body SB V8 as well. I didn't think 2-bbl and 4-bbl made much of a difference.
The motor I have came out of a 67 and its got some funky brackets for the throttle. I'm thinking it was not a cable setup.

Sorry i don't have any that are only a bit shorter than the stock 6 cyl ones. I would need to know the length you need for the stock SB with a 4bbl there are too many variations. let me know
Thanks

I need a shorter version of the slant 6 throttle cable. I have one with a 2 bbl and the stock one's too long.

And one for a stock SB with a 4bbl.

Sorry i don't have any that are only a bit shorter than the stock 6 cyl ones. I would need to know the length you need for the stock SB with a 4bbl there are too many variations. let me know
Thanks

What dimensions are you looking for? conduit fitting to conduit fitting? Strand end to strand end? Or can I measure from where it comes out of the firewall to the throttle bracket clamp?

Overall length should be sufficient, and if I have one that length, I will give you other dimensions to make sure it is correct for your application.

What dimensions are you looking for? conduit fitting to conduit fitting? Strand end to strand end? Or can I measure from where it comes out of the firewall to the throttle bracket clamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back