dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Contact seller
Need to move some things to make room. I have the following

Edelbrock D4B intake manifold. I have three of these. Asking $130 plus the shipping***Sale Pending*****

Pair of 273 Commando valve covers $100 plus shipping***Sale Pending*****

PST Early A front sway bar with all the hardware $80 plus shipping

1 pair of Dutra Slant 6 split duel exhaust manifolds. $500 plus shipping

Set of 14X6 SBP Cragers with caps and lugnuts. These are the original exact bot pattern wheels. Been on a car for a short time then taken off $600 plus shipping

All the intakes are LD4Bs which are for the later 273. Two have complete Chrysler bpar numbers and one has a partial number. These intake s are legal to run in Super Stock/Stock Eliminator

PM me if interested

or e-mail at [email protected]

Will get pics posted in a few days as soon as my daughter returns my camera

As promised pics of the valve covers and intakes

Attachments

• 273 VC.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,102
  • LD4B1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,080
  • LD4B2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,101
  • LD4B3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,097
  • LD4B4.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,080
  • LD4B6.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,104
  • LD4B7.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,076
I would trade a NIB edelbrock performer for a ld4b if it was in exellent condition.

Hey dart4forte, did you get a PM from me yesterday morning inquiring what the shipping costs on the Commandos would be to Germany? I didn't get any reply yet.

PapstXX aka Uli asked me if I could buy them for him since he can't get U.S. Postal money orders in Germany.

I sure hope you got it and "saved" them for him! These always get snatched up quickly.

Orig pm I sent I mentioned I was interested in 2 of the LD4b intakes for both dads 273 engines. I would still like 2 but need a ship quote and need to know what year of 273 blocks they will work for?

Thanks
Steve

I have had lots of responses on the intakes and the valve covers. Based on the PM's here's who has first right of refusal. I'll be sending PM's out on the shipping information. Sorry, no special deals on the items or shipping. It is what it is. UPS has been really expensive lately on shipping.

Intakes - karzycuda 1st shot
4 spddroptop 2nd shot

Valve covers - Cuda Chick 1st shot
One Mile 2nd shot

I cant commit until I know how much the US post office ship quote is, I know it wont be pretty, but I will wait until I hear from you

Thanks
Steve

Cuda Chick do you already have any of these commando Valve covers already Re-done that I might buy from you for my daughters 65 Barracuda? Any help would be great. Thanks, Tim

Uli, it's my pleasure to help you out. I assume you do not want me to restore them first? P.M. sent. :-D

Cuda Chick do you already have any of these commando Valve covers already Re-done that I might buy from you for my daughters 65 Barracuda? Any help would be great. Thanks, Tim

Sorry Tim, I just got in from the shop a few minutes ago and saw your P.M. about this before seeing your reply here. I just might be able to help you out ... see your P.M. Inbox. :-D

Need to move some things to make room. I have the following

Edelbrock D4B intake manifold. I have three of these. Asking $130 plus the shipping***Sold*****

Pair of 273 Commando valve covers $100 plus shipping***Sale Pending*****

PST Early A front sway bar with all the hardware $80 plus shipping

1 pair of Dutra Slant 6 split duel exhaust manifolds. $500 plus shipping

Set of 14X6 SBP Cragers with caps and lugnuts. These are the original exact bot pattern wheels. Been on a car for a short time then taken off $600 plus shipping

All the intakes are LD4Bs which are for the later 273. Two have complete Chrysler bpar numbers and one has a partial number. These intake s are legal to run in Super Stock/Stock Eliminator

PM me if interested

or e-mail at [email protected]

Will get pics posted in a few days as soon as my daughter returns my camera

Intakes sold.

wow intakes sold??? I was the 1st to reply to the thread and 1st to send you a pm on everything for sale, but i get bumped???? Wth??? 3 for sale and i cant even get 1??? Is my money no good??? Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!! I'll store this in my memory bank!!!!!

wow intakes sold??? I was the 1st to reply to the thread and 1st to send you a pm on everything for sale, but i get bumped???? Wth??? 3 for sale and i cant even get 1??? Is my money no good??? Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!! I'll store this in my memory bank!!!!!

Well, I tried to be fair but it all boils down to who pulled the trigger first. Your first PM asked for a shipping quote. The successful buyer made a commitment shortly after that for three manifolds. I then made the commitment to sell. Happened that fast. If the sale had fallen through you were the next in line. I belive I updated the original thread showing that. As far as your petty little rant and idle threat so be it. I guess you won't be interested in the two other LD4B's Im considering on selling, well, store that in your memory bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back