tire height

-

ian

Reaction score
will the tire height on my 28/10.5 on my 15/8 rims change much going to a 10 inch rim roll out on mt web site is 88 inch mine shows 89.5 my clearance is tight hope to reduce roll out / height a bit .hard to get this to fit on a 65 a body

G'day Ian, are you running offset hangers in your Ap?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DCC-4120077/
I'v got em in mine, but I still dont think i'd fit a 28x10.5 on a 10"rim. I run 275-60 hoosiers on 8's and it scrubbs bad on the street.
How stable are the 28x10.5's on 8's? I got a pair on Ebay for $100, Im gunna try em out soon.
Do you need more RPM in the topend? Is that why you want less rollout?
Oh and I was talkin to my cousin Glenn the other day, He told me he built the pipes on your Ap, small world hey.

G'day Ian, are you running offset hangers in your Ap?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DCC-4120077/
I'v got em in mine, but I still dont think i'd fit a 28x10.5 on a 10"rim. I run 275-60 hoosiers on 8's and it scrubbs bad on the street.
How stable are the 28x10.5's on 8's? I got a pair on Ebay for $100, Im gunna try em out soon.
Do you need more RPM in the topend? Is that why you want less rollout?
Oh and I was talkin to my cousin Glenn the other day, He told me he built the pipes on your Ap, small world hey.

hi mate i have been running 26/10 no probs just tryind some taller ones they will not fit inless i tub it , ithink if i move the hangers on it i will get 28/9 i will give that a go ,me glen and jack dannels made them glen done most of it i drank lol it is a small word

Yeh cool mate, chuck some 28's on it :glasses2: you gunna try a 4.3 or 4.5 gear with the taller tyer?
you did well runnin 9's on leafs and 26's too, good stuff.
Im puttin the slicks on mine soon cos I ripped through a sidewall of 1 of my 275's.
I was tryin some new springs and the 4th leaf had a sharp edge on the drivers side, I forgot about grinding off and it ate through the sidewall.
Praise God I was on the brakes at the time [-o< 5sec earlyer I was doin 5grand in top gear, with 4 blokes in the car! oopsi.....

-
Back