tire people help

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
well quick question, Im currently running some 165 r15 86t in the front of my dart and I need to go a bit smaller due to fittment issues.. But I dont want to go to terribly small were it eats potholes and looks like a low-pro tire on 20"s
So can I knock it down a little bit? tire size sugggestions? a little shorter/thinner is what I need.

well quick question, Im currently running some 165 r15 86t in the front of my dart and I need to go a bit smaller due to fittment issues.. But I dont want to go to terribly small were it eats potholes and looks like a low-pro tire on 20"s
So can I knock it down a little bit? tire size sugggestions? a little shorter/thinner is what I need.

What you're running is about as small as I can find in a pure street tire. I don't know what rim width you're running so I'm going to assume that it's not an issue. Hoosier makes a Pro-Street radial 24 x 7.50R15 LT that has an outside diameter of 23.8" and a tread width of 5.3". This should be both shorter and narrower than what you have. You're looking at drag race, front runner tires.

What kind of fitment issues are you having? That's a pretty small tire that you're running now. I plan on running a 185/65R15 that specs out at 24.5 inches diameter, after I get my disc brake conversion done.

fenderwell headers...
just need a bit smaller tire.. Im running 4" fronts but it seems like these tires bubble out a bit and seem like I could get a little smaller

-
Back