Tired of the Texas heat.Check out this place

-
Great place for that kind of money. I know what you mean about the heat.The Arizona heat sucked the life right out of me this summer. Something has to change. Good luck if you decide to pull the trigger on it.

They don't show pics inside the garage ...like where do they think the perspective buyer is going to spend most of the time.......the first thing I wanted to see was the garage ....220V outlets for the welder??....loft???

The kitchen also needs updating but the house is VERY nice.

They don't show pics inside the garage ...like where do they think the perspective buyer is going to spend most of the time.......the first thing I wanted to see was the garage ....220V outlets for the welder??....loft???

The kitchen also needs updating but the house is VERY nice.

The main house was built in 1910.It has room for a 50x40 shop

That does look like a nice house for the money. Three acres to keep cut and plenty of bushes to trim too. I bought a Kubota 1870 with a loader and mid Mount mower for my yard work. It's just as fast as a zero turn, has more power and turns tight enough to mow right around a tree.

I just called the realtor, its in escrow looks like it will sell.

for the $$$$ check out Missouri. no hotter than In, less humid, cheaper taxes, we know what grits and b b q is, bunch less snow, a few more copperheads. ??

for the $$$$ check out Missouri. no hotter than In, less humid, cheaper taxes, we know what grits and b b q is, bunch less snow, a few more copperheads. ??

I call bs on the "no hotter than IN" and I know central mo has humidity!!

As most Colorado people say:

Tell all your friends from the east coast and Texas that its horrible in Colorado ....no good....nothing in Colorado to see or do. So no need to come to Colorado ...stay on the east coast where its better and far far away from here. :D:D

I call bs on the "no hotter than IN" and I know central mo has humidity!!

O K so Missouri has the most extremes in temp they say. I will not even begin to trade our weather for anything East of the Mississippi. for sure! humidity will come and go in summer. compared to sw Ga where I was raised, 90 % humidity, no wind, 95 degrees everyday for a high and still 90 degrees at 10 p m many times!??? MO has NO humidity!!! sorta.... kinda! ha
I figured long ago there is no perfect place to live weather wise. lot of people move to mo. because land , R/E, prop. taxes is far cheaper than many parts of the country. but then they find wages much less TOO!
but I will say, temp in central tx is much hotter than Mo. it can get hot enough here.

the answer is live in az. in winter, mont. in summer, stay away from any place with tornadoes year round. vacation in co. ???? ha

As most Colorado people say:

Tell all your friends from the east coast and Texas that its horrible in Colorado ....no good....nothing in Colorado to see or do. So no need to come to Colorado ...stay on the east coast where its better and far far away from here. :D:D

Colorado is out too many fruits and nuts from kalifornia

Exactly.. I'm not a fruit,( a little nutty,though..) am dying to leave the overpriced garbage behind....

Come check out S.C., Summer is hot and muggy but people are friendly and polite, it's not overcrowded, we have great seafood and produce, and gas is cheap.

-
Back