to all of the FABO family

-

oldmusclelover

Reaction score
to a great bunch of people, wishing you all the best this holiday season, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. and a big thanks to all that help others here on the site. I've met a few, hopefully made a friend or two, and look forward to meeting more of you. I raise my glass to you all, cheers! may the new year bring you all that you wish for....and more.

Cheers!
cheers-to-beer-smiley.png

One of my regrets, in my old age, is that I was unable and will be more so, to meet some of you guys here and there.

One of my regrets, in my old age, is that I was unable and will be more so, to meet some of you guys here and there.
then I'll be thankful we met here my friend, you have helped me with your knowledge (and patience) in the past, and for that, I am grateful. as is said, we never appreciate what we have until it is gone. I have lost 2 neighbors this year, one at 93, and last week, another at 84. although I will miss them, I am so happy that I had the chance to get to know them, listen to them, and help them. it's not over yet, so don't give up the ship. Idaho? that's not too awfully far from me.....you never know.

-
Back