To Contact 1wildandcrazyguy PM me.

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hey Justin called me and ask if I could post up a thread so some members that he is working on their stuff could contact him.
Pm me for contact info.
Thanks

Hey Justin called me and ask if I could post up a thread so some members that he is working on their stuff could contact him.
Pm me for contact info.
Thanks
dam he did it again but after being on a will I can understand why.............:newb::newb::newb:ssssssss dammmmmmmmmmm...........Artie

I don't know him but thought he was pretty cool and just spoke his mind. I read the thread where he was venting about Ricers. Sometimes this is the only place some of us can come to vent. Rather then beating up are wives or laying a whoopin on the daughters. Someone just stirred the pot instead of just leaving it simmer. When I see that I add them to my ignore list so they don't get me. Sooner or later they won't have anyone to stir if enough do the same. One more to my list.

I don't know him but thought he was pretty cool and just spoke his mind. I read the thread where he was venting about Ricers. Sometimes this is the only place some of us can come to vent. Rather then beating up are wives or laying a whoopin on the daughters. Someone just stirred the pot instead of just leaving it simmer. When I see that I add them to my ignore list so they don't get me. Sooner or later they won't have anyone to stir if enough do the same. One more to my list.
Thanks for the advice,I just went back to the thread and pick a few to add to my ignore list.so they do not get me...
Martin

A man should be able to handle his emotions. Noone can make me do something I dont want to do.Cept my wife.

Thanks for the advice,I just went back to the thread and pick a few to add to my ignore list.so they do not get me...
Martin

I can't find the thread. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Noone can make me do something I dont want to do.Cept my wife.

American men are so sweet :prayer: ...talk about knights in shining armor :prayer::prayer::prayer:......where im from those words will never be heard because its the other way around.

A man should be able to handle his emotions. Noone can make me do something I dont want to do.Cept my wife.

I could twist that in so many ways... gigity, gigity....

But I won't go there...

Thats to bad. Took him longer to get banned this time. He is making progress. LOL He is a good guy. Have met him before. He does know his stuff.

-
Back