To hell with sexy valve covers, this is sexy!!

-
stop it your making me reconsider my blower for my old tunnelram again!
seriously that looks evil! nice to see another happy tunnelramer! hope someone can get your mean car stick on video sometime:)

They seal just fine and fit great. I used the Mopar ribbed steel shim silicone gaskets. They are expensive but they are reusable. I had the last set for ten years, on and off probably hundreds of times.

Glad to see you got it together Steve. I'm not on here much but will check back on updates. Cool car too.

Rod

Thanks Rod but this is still the 360 shortblock. I'm still working on the stroker. I wanted to sort out the tunnel ram set up before I put it on the new short block. Since they only allow foot brake to run 10.00/6.40 at my local track I'll have to move to Super Pro with the new engine.

They seal just fine and fit great. I used the Mopar ribbed steel shim silicone gaskets. They are expensive but they are reusable. I had the last set for ten years, on and off probably hundreds of times.

I'll attest to that.
I am reusing a set off my magnum that I have reused a bunch of times already. They NEVER leak. Nuff said.

Just clean 'em up and put 'em back on.

Oh and thanks for posting those oiling mods in that other thread a while back BTW...they are all incorporated into my motor.:cheers:

-
Back