To my FABO Family

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
My daughter Courtney passed away Saturday, 10/20/2012. She went peacefully at home with all immediate family present. I share this with you with all the Love & happiness that she has provided her mother and I for all these years, and that experience may pass on to everyone! Her story can be seen at drinkwinemortuary.com. I ask that when it's possible, please release a purple helium balloon in her remembrance. I plan on being a long term member of this great FABO family & look forward to what the future holds.

Sincerely,

p.s. Geof, please give your daughter a "nella hug" from me

My heart and prayers out to you and your family .. Can't imagine what a parent goes through to bury a son or daughter ...

So sorry for your Loss. I couldn't image what your going through being the father of 3 myself. Our family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Payers sent out, to all the family and friend
If I can get a purple helium balloon and release it and I will take a picture and post it here for everyone and her.

Peaches,
The world will be a different place without you. You will be sadly be missed.
RIP friend.

Rest in Peace, Courtney, you had some wonderful parents for your short stay on this earth.

Prayers and condolences to your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
~Michael

9101171-large.jpg

It's great to hear that she was actively involved in several activites. Our condolensces to everyone affected.

My condolences to you and your family. Thank you for sharing Courtney's story.

I would like to express out deepest condolences on your daughters passing.I know its a tough time right now,and will be in the months ahead,but you are so-rounded by family and friends and the FABO family to help you in any way.I know the pain you are feeling,as my 25 year old passed away in 2007.The next months are going to be a roller coaster ride of emotions,for you and the family,and you have to be strong and we can help you.With the people around you,you can make it through this and stay on track and honor her memory.You need to celebrate the 23 years of her life that you got to share with her and every one else around her.If at any time you wish to talk,or just need a listening post to get some thing off your mind,we are for you.Mr&Mrs.Mopartech/Scott&Jenny Preston 450 424 0445

So sorry for your family's loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

-
Back