Today's Rancho Cordova, CA. (Sacramento) car show pictures, A Bodies.

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's some pictures from today's Capital City Mopars car show.
Held at a local park, right down the street from me, here at my house.
The show was pretty good.
Not that many sellers in the swap section.

Rancho MOPAR Show 23 004 (Small).JPG

Rancho MOPAR Show 23 009 (Small).JPG

Rancho MOPAR Show 23 010 (Small).JPG

Rancho MOPAR Show 23 040 (Small).JPG

Rancho MOPAR Show 23 042 (Small).JPG

Great pictures. Was that Goethe (Sp?) park? I was stationed in the Sacramento area at Mather AFB twice. Once in 1973-74 for Nav School and once in 1977-81 as a Nav Instructor. Both times I lived in Rancho Cordova. We loved Sacramento.

Great pictures. Was that Goethe (Sp?) park? I was stationed in the Sacramento area at Mather AFB twice. Once in 1973-74 for Nav School and once in 1977-81 as a Nav Instructor. Both times I lived in Rancho Cordova. We loved Sacramento.
I got to Mather, from Germany, in early 1976.
I bought my 71 Hemi GTX, 4 speed car, from a B-52 navigator captain that was finishing up his training.
He was either going to Maine, or Michigan, for his next base assignment, so i bought the car from him, off the "Lemon Lot", as we called it.
You were there, when i was there.

Yep, that's the park, all right.
Right down Coloma Road, for me.

I got to Mather, from Germany, in early 1976.
I bought my 71 Hemi GTX, 4 speed car, from a B-52 navigator captain that was finishing up his training.
He was either going to Maine, or Michigan, for his next base assignment, so i bought the car from him, off the "Lemon Lot", as we called it.
You were there, when i was there.

Yep, that's the park, all right.
Right down Coloma Road, for me.
Maybe we ran into each other. What did you do? Still have the GTX, huh? That is cool.

-
Back