Toluene Dart - '73 swinger

-
Been a while since I've posted anything. I didn't really work on the car much, until recently.

Here's some photo's.. few more weeks and i'll be painting.

Side markers? Psssh.. don't need no stinking side markers..

I've changed my mind alot on this car... But now with the better job and more income, I think i'll be able to get what I want out of it.

New EZ wiring harness will be coming soon, after paint I'll complete wiring, then mock up and install of motor and turbo. :supz:

Update -

Did a little bit more work, installed new steering gear box and pitman arm, dropped the engine back in and started on the wiring.

Dash looks a little rough, but some finish work and I think it will come out nice, if not. I'll make another.

primed the rest of the car, now for blocking.. and blowing black/gray snot rockets for the next few weeks..yay

finished up almost all the wiring except for wiper motor.. need to run one more wire for the alt/regulator.. dash lights.. and relocate the battery, also new water pump.

Well.. I kinda botched the paint. .Totally my fault:banghead::eek:ops:. Still looks ok, getting closer to driving the pig again. :burnout:

Fixable when I sand back down to primer. Hah. Right now the car is about a 10 footer, I guess there is always stuff to learn the first time you paint a car. :thumbrig:

I still need to finish a little bit of wiring before I fire it back up. I was thinking about getting a Fitech EFI system for it, but I can always install that later.

Fixable when I sand back down to primer. Hah. Right now the car is about a 10 footer, I guess there is always stuff to learn the first time you paint a car. :thumbrig:

I still need to finish a little bit of wiring before I fire it back up. I was thinking about getting a Fitech EFI system for it, but I can always install that later.

Summit is carrying the Fitech system now,been eyeing it myself...

Yea they have the 600hp kit for 995.00. Good price for an efi kit. I Planned on a turbo, but I want to drive the car for hot August nights here in reno, so that's out the window for now.

-
Back