Too late to save this one

-
any way you look at it it is still a Demon..How many do you see in your area..... I would love to have it...but no money and it would take a few dollars to fix it obviously.. But it;s still a Demon..someone save this ride

I have some street rod buddys that drag these half eat-up solid brown bodied 30's cars and make diamonds out of them. Compared to those cars that is a jewel. 1000 is WAY too much for having to fix everything but there are guys out there that will just because its a Demon.

1000 is WAY too much for having to fix everything but there are guys out there that will just because its a Demon.

Well I guess I should have not put that sarcastic price at the bottom of the pic's.:angry7:
I really don't think I would sell it anyways until I get my 340 Demon finished........and that could be years, if not decades to complete.

Well I guess I should have not put that sarcastic price at the bottom of the pic's.:angry7:
I really don't think I would sell it anyways until I get my 340 Demon finished........and that could be years, if not decades to complete.

too bad...i had the cash ready for ya...lol

If I was out of line or hurt the sale of your car in anyway shape or form I appolijize. I was speaking for myself only about the price and I should of clarified that. Heck, I know a guy that paid $1800 for a 32 coupe body that you could almost put your finger through the side of and I told him he was crazy. He made a street rod out of it that sold for $46,000 a year later.

i could rebuild that car using my 71 darts front clip susoention and interior and the get somone to put on new quarters and put my 383 orr 440 in that sucker but that is only if the car was givin to me lol i wouldnt pay a grand but thats just me

If I was out of line or hurt the sale of your car in anyway shape or form I appolijize. I was speaking for myself only about the price and I should of clarified that. Heck, I know a guy that paid $1800 for a 32 coupe body that you could almost put your finger through the side of and I told him he was crazy. He made a street rod out of it that sold for $46,000 a year later.

LOL.....No worries Vic..........That's just Doug being funny......I think:scratch:
I never for one minute considered selling the Demon........it was just me being a smart-a$$ putting a bogus price tag on the heap. Like previously mentioned....not a smart thing to do

-
Back