Too much wierdness

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
While visiting my best friend with aggressive cancer last evening I got two messages on my cell phone.:glasses9: Not thinking much about it, I thought it was my bride or a business call so I waited to check voicemail:clock: Upon checking voicemail I discovered that it was my bride frantically trying to reach me.:love7: It seems my youngest twin grandson had run her ML500 into another car and it was his fault.:pale: No airbag deployment or anything, no one hurt not much damage just my grandsons pride & confidence.:error: He is 17 and still driving on his learners permit and got a ticket. I bungeed my wife's grill back to her car so she could go to work today and got the insurance estimate of $3,600.00 for our car with $1,000.00 deductible. :sad6:
All in all we are all good and after all, It could be worse, Right???:cheers:
In case you didn't notice I discovered the new Icons:razz:
Glad its coming to a holiday, DesertRat

While visiting my best friend with aggressive cancer last evening I got two messages on my cell phone.:glasses9: Not thinking much about it, I thought it was my bride or a business call so I waited to check voicemail:clock: Upon checking voicemail I discovered that it was my bride frantically trying to reach me.:love7: It seems my youngest twin grandson had run her ML500 into another car and it was his fault.:pale: No airbag deployment or anything, no one hurt not much damage just my grandsons pride & confidence.:error: He is 17 and still driving on his learners permit and got a ticket. I bungeed my wife's grill back to her car so she could go to work today and got the insurance estimate of $3,600.00 for our car with $1,000.00 deductible. :sad6:
All in all we are all good and after all, It could be worse, Right???:cheers:
In case you didn't notice I discovered the new Icons:razz:
Glad its coming to a holiday, DesertRat

Firts thing, and most important;

Glad nobody got hurt.

Wow, a Mercedes ML500, to learn to drive with. 8)

Can you adopt me, as another grandson? ;)

06mercedes-ml500-02.jpg

-
Back