Top Gear USA tonight

-

notenoughcash

Reaction score
Musclecars was the theme, the final challenge was @ the Gatornationals, Cobrajet (tanner) vs Dragpak (Rutledge). Rutledge puts it on the rear bumper hard on the last pass :) Looking for better image right now:burnout::burnout:

13159657613_8e4fcc2e4b_b.jpg

i watched it by accident last night thinking it was BBC, hung around for the charger. I think they may have raised the wheelie bar as the stang was dead flat. Im amazed they didn't tell him not to lift!

Ya I dont like the fact that the same guy (Tanner) usually if not always gets to drive the super cars or what not.. The UK version is so much funnier. Although I watch both of them, I prefer the UK over the US

They need to get rid of Tanner, he wussies up the show. You gotta have a show with three "normal" guys who can't really drive that well. hence the success of BBC's Top Gear.

But that Challenger kicks *** those wheel stands were magnificent. I just wonder if there was even a wheelie bar on it? I couldn't see one during the show.

British top gear is terrible. Same bad jokes and always choose the british car even if it is a POS.
USA Top Gear is much better in the laughter department and overall.

They need to get rid of Tanner, he wussies up the show. You gotta have a show with three "normal" guys who can't really drive that well. hence the success of BBC's Top Gear.

But that Challenger kicks *** those wheel stands were magnificent. I just wonder if there was even a wheelie bar on it? I couldn't see one during the show.

The only normal guy on british top gear is captain slow.

Have you seen some of the records and some of the things Tanner has accomplished? Hell he could be THE STIG!

British Top Gear, 21 seasons, Great show, watch some of the specials (Burma, Africa, Polar etc). I don't understand how you guys don't like this show. Clarkson is a true car guy ( the left wing environmentalist wackos hate him).

The only normal guy on british top gear is captain slow.

Have you seen some of the records and some of the things Tanner has accomplished? Hell he could be THE STIG!

He thinks he's the STIG and that's the problem. Plus he sounds like a little girl when he drives. I'd like to hear the opinions of others driving the "special car" than just his.
The British guys are not professional race car drivers though they have the licenses. They are also journalist who write professionally as well so none of them are professional drivers like Tanner Faust.

-
Back