Track tool box

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
hey im finally starting a track tool box! after going to MATS with no tuning equipment im getting my s**t together lol...

so right now i already have
timing light with socket and extension/ratchet to adjust
big/small Philips,flat screw drivers
jet kit and pv's
small socket set (for carb bowls, dizzy hold down)
16mm(fits better than 5/8) and crescent for removing the feed line to carb bowls
pen, notebook, and white paint

anything else (no plug changes yet or suspension adjusting...)

thx! pics later

whatcha think??

Attachments

• 0603111947.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 327
  • 0603111947a.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 0603111947b.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 327
You need some 100mph duct tape and how about a tire pressure gauge :thumblef:

FIRE EXTINGUISHER! (you never know), duct tape, air tank, extra fuel line (2ft. should do it), First-aid kit, flashlight, magnifying glass/flashlight if you don't have one (gotta at least read the plugs to adjust jetting!), zip ties, a friend to take pics of launch & burn-out (video is better), any spare ignition parts you may have, a battery recharger, spare fanbelt.
These are minimums, IMO. I'll be running around tomorrow, if I see ya working on the car I'll stop by & say "HI".........Good luck!

I've always had a small bottle of extra strength Excedrin in the top of the box and in my truck. Comes in handy sometimes.

Russ.

Cordless impact. blue gloves, mechanix gloves, shop towels, jack and stands, extra plug wires, sunscreen, fuel cup (rattle can cap works well).

FIRE EXTINGUISHER! (you never know), duct tape, air tank, extra fuel line (2ft. should do it), First-aid kit, flashlight, magnifying glass/flashlight if you don't have one (gotta at least read the plugs to adjust jetting!), zip ties, a friend to take pics of launch & burn-out (video is better), any spare ignition parts you may have, a battery recharger, spare fanbelt.
These are minimums, IMO. I'll be running around tomorrow, if I see ya working on the car I'll stop by & say "HI".........Good luck!

check on the fire extingusher! check on belts

running street tires so tire pressure isn't an issue...

and always got the girl taking vids for me!

Dunno what kind of carb your running but I frequently find some really random things that need Torx. The eddie thats on the fish right now has some T screws on it, the holly DP I picked up for her i'm not sure about haven't had a chance to dig into it or even install yet.

and needle nose pliers, long and short!!!

Edit: and a telescoping magnet!

You ever looked at KRA6210 from Snap On?

Put a fresh pair or panties in there too, for the guys you beat in v8s. lol

welll go with panties lol...

Dunno what kind of carb your running but I frequently find some really random things that need Torx. The eddie thats on the fish right now has some T screws on it, the holly DP I picked up for her i'm not sure about haven't had a chance to dig into it or even install yet.

no torxs in there thank god cuz they always strip on me...

and needle nose pliers, long and short!!!

Edit: and a telescoping magnet!

good calls

You ever looked at KRA6210 from Snap On?

i could probably build my hole new intake and tools for what that costs...

Torch wrench for your wheel nuts, always check your nuts!!
And a new 28" trailer to haul every thing we told you to take.

Good Luck!

Hold the Phone Quote= air gage not needed !! Pump the front tires up to max pressure and if you are running a radial tire or Bias ply make sure the rears are dead even.
Do you VHT down the tire?
A supply of dry ice/ or ice for the cool can to cool the fuel down.. If I was in your crew you would see why you would be chilling the gas down and pick up about 4 10ths on a 90 degree day
I can only think of one more thing to bring ME :thumleft: Enjoy and keep up the great work on the tree

Torch wrench for your wheel nuts, always check your nuts!!
And a new 28" trailer to haul every thing we told you to take.

Good Luck!

Just for fun I think 28 inches will be a little short.:mrgreen:

Always carry one of them small air pumps(tire pressure)Even though your running street tires,your pressure will change heating them up.
Battery pack
Oil,trans oil
plumbing tape
hose clamps

The list is endless,I can fill up my enclosed trailer pretty quickly.LOL

-
Back