trading parts

-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
I was just wondering if someone would like to do some trading with me, or just buy this part outright. what I have is an 8 3/4 center section with 3:91 sure grip. What i am looking for is a set of 68 - 70 340 manifolds. If someone needs a good 3:91 gear I have it. If someone has a set of manifolds and needs a gear Ill trade straight up. I figure they go for about same price so it would be a wash in the end.

400.00 for the case but would trade for manifolds. I dont know what case will have to look tonight

I have a set of 340 manifolds and will trade straight up. I'll get pics tonight. I live in PA - how do you want to handle shipping?

PM me - thanks!
Dan

i WAS TRYING TO AVOID SHIPPING IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. MAINLY BECAUSE THESE PARTS WEIGH SO MUCH. ON THE OTHER HAND IF YOU WERE TO SELL THE MANIFOLDS WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE FOR THEM.

i WAS TRYING TO AVOID SHIPPING IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. MAINLY BECAUSE THESE PARTS WEIGH SO MUCH. ON THE OTHER HAND IF YOU WERE TO SELL THE MANIFOLDS WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE FOR THEM.
Sent you a PM.

Like I said in my PM - I've heard of guys dropping them into large paint buckets with lids that you can get at Home Depot for cheap. Just tape the crap out of the lid and it's pretty easy to ship. I'm certainly willing to split shipping costs - let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

These are in great condition - no pits, just surface rust. All part numbers are crisp and clear. You could just clean them up and give 'em a coat of hi-temp paint and they'd look new. they've been in my attic for about 10 years now, I've been holding on to them, but I'll never use them. The heat riser works and operates smoothly.
CopyofIMG_1624.jpg

CopyofIMG_1625.jpg

those are exactly what i need and thanks for the pictures, but unfortunantly someone else just 5 miles from me is willing trade also. I would love to trade with you, but it is easier for me to trade local. Im sorry that this didnt work out. If something changes maybe we can work something out. I do appreciate the time you took to take pics and post them

-
Back