Trans shield

-
Your blanket will not fit my application. Now also you are correct, the drum exploding is the result of something else. Most I have seen are stock U joints breakage in the burnout box, the trans in first gear. Now when you do a burnout you start in second. Now I have never seen a billet drum explode after a breakage. Not saying it can't happen, but very unlikely.
Ken with all do respect I would like to know why you say it would not fit. Especially when you have never seen one? I'd really like to know. Because if I was going to bring this back to market I would address this issue.
Also I don't know if you have ever tried to bring something to the racing market place but it is very very expensive. I had intended to have it tested to qualify as a flex plat shield also, but ran short on funds. It's not cheap to do this. You not only have to pay for the test $800 plus you also have to provide a complete transmission, torque converter and a flex plate which they are going to destroy for the test. You also have to pay for shipping to get all those parts to them. I have know doubt I can pass this test. Also I have heard of the blow proof 727 case that was being developed. At the time the cost projection was "over" $2000.

-
Back