Transmission 727 w/Gear Vender + Griner,Hughes Converter.

-

The Cuda

Reaction score
On Craigslist Milwaukee. Type in "Transmission 727" I know the seller,he's a good honest person. The Trans. came out of his "67" 572 Hemi Barracuda. He also has a 7 second Dodge Daytona. Certified Mopar Technician for 35 years. Transmission is Fully Rollerized. The converter is a 3500 stall and I believe the drive shaft comes with the whole package, 1350 u joints. Less than 1,000 miles on this whole rig. He wanted a 4 speed so, this rig is for sale. This is the whole package and a Great rig ! Bolt in and have FUN ! Leave message and your call will be returned.

H
On Craigslist Milwaukee. Type in "Transmission 727" I know the seller,he's a good honest person. The Trans. came out of his "67" 572 Hemi Barracuda. He also has a 7 second Dodge Daytona. Certified Mopar Technician for 35 years. Transmission is Fully Rollerized. The converter is a 3500 stall and I believe the drive shaft comes with the whole package, 1350 u joints. Less than 1,000 miles on this whole rig. He wanted a 4 speed so, this rig is for sale. This is the whole package and a Great rig ! Bolt in and have FUN ! Leave message and your call will be returned.
How much?

H

How much?
In the Craigslist ad it's $3,500.00 complete but,,If you call Jerry, the phone number is on Craigslist you may deal. Also there is a typo on Craigslist. It says Gear Benders not Vender, ha. Jerry,the seller didn't put the ad on there another fella did.

Tell the dude the number in his ad is for True Green and disconnected.

Tell the dude the number in his ad is for True Green and disconnected.
Hi, thanks. The number on Craigslist is correct. The power was out here last night for 3 hours and must have affected his home phone line. He has no cell. I'll get in touch with the phone company. Thanks again and please call back.

I still can't get through.
STRANGE ! I just called and got thru. I left a message and Jerry came home for lunch and he returned my call. He said phone worked last night and again this am ??????? Can't figure it.

-
Back