Truck for Christmas

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of the folks here remember a truck I bought for a beater for 600 dolors and ended up giving it to my oldest son in need.
We had our Christmas with the kids today so they could be at there other family for there Christmas and they sure surprised me with my old truck back , But with a quick two tone paint job they put on it for me.

The before and after pictures
Now I can keep Victoria in her nest and take the intake exhausts and head of
to be cleaned up and built up a bit and detail and prep for paint under the hood.:cheers:

Merry Christmas to me today.:cheers:

cook and fish 315.jpg

1111111111111111 021.jpg

1111111111111111 019.jpg

1111111111111111 020.jpg

1111111111111111 008.jpg

Been wondering where you've been today. We've been having fun and by what i see you have too. And it's a Mopar!!! Good on you buddy. Vic will be here any minute. See "HELP in Des Moines" in the gen discussion.

Thank you BigStrok3, It has been a big day here at home.
My youngest was surprised with his big Mallard duck I have been storing in the freezer for two year, So I had it mounted for him. He is the duck hunter of the family and he painted the truck with some help from his friends and older brother.

1111111111111111 018.jpg

What color of blue is that on top ?

Just something Creed mixed up from paint he had around the shop.
It looks like a dark toquise to an dark aqua blue.
The boys new I needed a truck again and it was a BIG surprise :cheers:

I love seeing good things happen to good people and if any one is good people it's you Mike. The absolute best to you and your family, what a great surprise that must have been. :cheers:

well........it's pretty to look at, but what I wanna know is what's under the hood?? and how soon till it goes under the torch for the Flowmasters??

It's a wonderful life..........................! Family and Friends, Nothing Better.

Another cool Memike moment, thanks for sharing there Mike, thats what Christmas is all about! Nice to see the young folk showing there appreciation for their Pops!! Enjoy!!!

What a great gift to get. That is a nice truck. Congrats memike. Good to here you get to free Victoria up for the rebuild. Good luck with that.

Darn...dude! MeMike...you must really touch people...they always give ya a vehicle! Are they tellin ya to go somewhere...or just go away?

Ha!

Nice gift brada! I don't know your whole life story...but what I've read...you are worthy!

Aloha!
Mike

well........it's pretty to look at, but what I wanna know is what's under the hood?? and how soon till it goes under the torch for the Flowmasters??

318 miser and nice and quite too.

Thank yall for the kind words this morning for me to read.
:happy10:

As soon as I get some coffee in me I will go check all the fluids in my blue and gray Ram beater.

Thank you MeMikeJr "member" and Creed, and to Treva that I just found out paid for the clear coat.:-D

Here is Kutacando using her to move some wood last year and last winters snow day we had.

cook and fish 741.jpg

cook and fish 050.jpg

Anymore of those $600 beaters laying around down there Mike? I need a flatbed for my welding equipment if you happen to see anything in your tours. Nice truck for a beater. I may have a fiberglass camper shell that will fit it if ya need one. The price is right.

Anymore of those $600 beaters laying around down there Mike? I need a flatbed for my welding equipment if you happen to see anything in your tours. Nice truck for a beater. I may have a fiberglass camper shell that will fit it if ya need one. The price is right.
I sure will Bill, And thanks I may have to drive up and see the duster and get caught up after January 3 2009.

You have some great boys and a loving wife, your a blessed man Mike. It's great to have it all isn't it? That is what the true spirit of Christmas is to me, family and friends. Merry X-mas to you and yours Mike.

MeMike,You,ve raised some good young fella,s there!You must be rubbing off on them.It,s nice they were thinking of you during the paint job!Is that bar oil for your chainsaw in the last pic.??LMAO!!!Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

You have some great boys and a loving wife, your a blessed man Mike. It's great to have it all isn't it? That is what the true spirit of Christmas is to me, family and friends. Merry X-mas to you and yours Mike.

Let me tell ya Tony !! this little cottage was full of family having a Merry Christmas for sure. Yes I have been very blest in life and the trials that came with it, I am humbled by you nice words and Merry Christmas to you and all your family and friends.

1111111111111111 010.jpg

1111111111111111 014.jpg

As you can see they even painted the cab area.
The baby blue is gone they even changed out the seat:cheers:I was so excited I did not realize.

11111111111111111 003.jpg

11111111111111111 004.jpg

11111111111111111 005.jpg

11111111111111111 006.jpg

11111111111111111 002.jpg

Merry Christmas, Santa has been good to you this year.I bet it was quite a supprise that you got your truck back,and that it was completely redone.have a nice Christmas and a safe New Year.Keep us posted on Victoria's improvements. Your friends,Ray and Sandy:toothy10::cheers::cheers::angel8:

-
Back