trying to find my biggest mistake

-

rerunBeck

Reaction score
I'm new to this so I apologize if I do something wrong.
I'm trying to locate a 72 Deon 340 3speed that I owned when I was a teen. it was all black with bucket seats, no console. it had Cragar S/S wheels on it with Avenger GT tires on the back with Goodyear Invecta tires on the front. It had a pink spot in the middle of the hood from a carb fire. The car came from Rochester Indiana and when I sold it, it headed north. From the day I sold it I regretted it, but I didn't have the money at the time to work on it. I found pictures of a car on this forum that looked just like it and was located in Culver Indiana, which is north of my house. The poster is a member of this forum and I have sent a message to him. But, he posted it here to sell, which it did. I really wish to find out what has happened to the car, I hope it found a loving home. This car was to be a father son build, and it really hit me when I lost my dad in 2013. Any info would be much appreciated, and again I apologize to everyone here if I did something wrong. Thank you!

I'm new to this so I apologize if I do something wrong.
I'm trying to locate a 72 Deon 340 3speed that I owned when I was a teen. it was all black with bucket seats, no console. it had Cragar S/S wheels on it with Avenger GT tires on the back with Goodyear Invecta tires on the front. It had a pink spot in the middle of the hood from a carb fire. The car came from Rochester Indiana and when I sold it, it headed north. From the day I sold it I regretted it, but I didn't have the money at the time to work on it. I found pictures of a car on this forum that looked just like it and was located in Culver Indiana, which is north of my house. The poster is a member of this forum and I have sent a message to him. But, he posted it here to sell, which it did. I really wish to find out what has happened to the car, I hope it found a loving home. This car was to be a father son build, and it really hit me when I lost my dad in 2013. Any info would be much appreciated, and again I apologize to everyone here if I did something wrong. Thank you!
I'm far from the area, but a timeline of when you owned it and when you got rid of it might help. "When I was a teen". Although YOU know when that was, we have no clue. You've done nothing wrong. You're in the right place. Just give us all the information you can. Pictures will help. Not just one or two. ALL of them you have.

Here’s my brothers 72 from the late 70’s.

73BC3036-5F80-4301-B09C-ABE05EA6E72D.jpeg

I'm far from the area, but a timeline of when you owned it and when you got rid of it might help. "When I was a teen". Although YOU know when that was, we have no clue. You've done nothing wrong. You're in the right place. Just give us all the information you can. Pictures will help. Not just one or two. ALL of them you have.
I wish I had some pictures, the only ones I could find were of the Demon 340 fender badge. I didn't want to post the person's name without his permission. As for time line, it was a long time ago, I'm 46 now and bought it for $200 when I was 12 or 14. When I sold the car, I don't remember the year. The post was made on Sept 6, 2015. The last post about it was Sept 11, 2015. I was hoping that maybe whoever bought it might see this. This pic was in the ad, hopefully it will be recognized. Thanks again.
11802080_1127674847247257_640292502_n.jpg

I wish I had some pictures, the only ones I could find were of the Demon 340 fender badge. I didn't want to post the person's name without his permission. As for time line, it was a long time ago, I'm 46 now and bought it for $200 when I was 12 or 14. When I sold the car, I don't remember the year. The post was made on Sept 6, 2015. The last post about it was Sept 11, 2015. I was hoping that maybe whoever bought it might see this. This pic was in the ad, hopefully it will be recognized. Thanks again.

View attachment 1716026035
Tag the username and that will send a message to their inbox alerting the, of this thread. They have no reason to be upser that you are looking for the car, they don't own it anymore.

Tag the username and that will send a message to their inbox alerting the, of this thread. They have no reason to be upser that you are looking for the car, they don't own it anymore.
30 second search with "culver" did the trick

@sobiecam

-
Back