Trying to find this window channel pad

-

charliec

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is from my 68 Dart 2dr HT. The bracket is inside the door and holds the back edge of the door glass. Mopar number for the bracket is 2807 740-1. I can't find a number of description of the rubber that is inside the channel. Can someone tell me what it's called, part number, or where I can find one? I don't need a bracket. I need the rubber part inside of it.
door channel.jpg

The particular piece of flocked extrusion that your looking for is not available in a reproduction for the A-Body applications. Some of the B and E-Body applications are available. We refer to them as the lock side channel runs. I have attached a picture of the 68 to 70 B-Body hardtop and convertible applications. The 68-70 B-Body sedan application, 66-67 B-Body and E-Body applications are not as tall / deep.

68_70 Glass Run.jpg

This is from my 68 Dart 2dr HT. The bracket is inside the door and holds the back edge of the door glass. Mopar number for the bracket is 2807 740-1. I can't find a number of description of the rubber that is inside the channel. Can someone tell me what it's called, part number, or where I can find one? I don't need a bracket. I need the rubber part inside of it.
View attachment 1715678975
Whether you are looking for new, repop, a ,link or used you need to start b.c with a wanted thread.

-
Back