TTi headers

-

5.7bob

Reaction score
Has anybody used TTI low deck step headers 2 inch to 2 1/8? What did you use for heads and how did they fit?

I do, with Indy heads and and Indy Maxx block (low deck). They didnt fit cause they hugged the block so much, the wider pan rail of the Maxx block hit them, I put 3 degree blocks between the headers and the heads that tipped them out and they fit with no clearance dings at all. I also use a powerglide and have a Alterktion front suspension. I actually like them a lot.
I also have an fabricated steering column one bolt removes it and the driver side comes off without even removing the plugs so the trans can be removed, the passenger side is in with the motor and must stay in til the motor is lifted or removed, but that because the front end doesnt give it enough room to be removed but there is no reason to remove it really so not a big deal.... Again, this is just my setup and I like them they perform well and are not fenderwells so the car can be lowered to set nicely and still have a turning radius.

motor_pic_x.JPG

RMS_front_Pa_x.JPG

I am going to use a 230 block so I should be ok there.

-
Back