TTI's or?

-

74duster360

Reaction score
Need new headers on my duster, as the old ones won't fit with my new motor. My old 360 had Hooker Super Comps., and a Moroso deep pan.
The new 360 has a Milodon #30935 and the Hookers won't clear the
kickout on the bottom. I've been told by TTI theirs fit no problem.
Money is not the issue, just wondering if everone is pleased with fit and
performance.

Thanks - Glenn

I have a 1974 Satellite 340, same Milodon oil pan, Hookers wouldn't clear so I dinged the pan a little, same on the header. No problems, I just wish some of these companies would test their product compatibility with other aftermarket items!

I've got TTI's step headers and full 2.5 system on my Dart with a 360 and 4 speed installing this set-up was easy and trouble free I can even install and remove the big factory starter with the headers and motor bolted in place try that with any other brand of full lenght headers.Pricey yes, but well worth the money spent.
Roger

tn_IMG_0303.jpg

i bought my 74 duster last fall and was told the headers are TTI
they fit fine . also raised the torsion bars a little more and clearance is better

i bought my 74 duster last fall and was told the headers are TTI
they fit fine . also raised the torsion bars a little more and clearance is better

im on my second set of TTIs and i didnt have to think hard to order TTIs a second time

I can even install and remove the big factory starter with the headers and motor bolted in place try that with any other brand of full lenght headers.

No problem removing or replacing the full size starter with Hedman Headers, just disconnect the inner tie rod from the center link on the drivers side and turn the wheel full left to move the pitman arm over and the starter slides right out and in.

There is ONLY 2 that i would buy now Hooker Super comps or TTI's period... SO it looks like TTI's are the ones , due to oil pan kick out.

-
Back