Tuff Wheel -- Reproduction (Where to Buy)

-

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am looking to replace my worn out loose Tuff Wheel in my Demon. Looking for a good leather wrapped repop replacement. Where is everyone buying their's from?

I bought mine from classic industries.

Resized_20190811_133608.jpeg

IMG_20190811_133607.jpg

Which one at Classic Industries did you buy? Did you buy the horn cap there too? I like ordering from them, but they have several listed and seem to use the same image for a few too, so it was time to ask for help before i just guessed.

It's the part number MN8052A leather wrapped, $204.99. I got the horn switch from them also, part number MW931, $38.99. I got my horn cap from summit racing, it's a Grant, I bought the grant because it's just like original with the silver stripe inside, I cant remember how much it was.

The screws in these steering wheels have metric threads, my horn switch came with the metric screws and standard screws. These steering wheels are stainless steel with leather, the polish ain't the greatest but otherwise pretty nice. They are actually PG classics brand, the horn switch is Dale's Cuda shop brand, Classic industries source their parts from other companies, I like them great customer service.

It's the part number MN8052A leather wrapped, $204.99. I got the horn switch from them also, part number MW931, $38.99. I got my horn cap from summit racing, it's a Grant, I bought the grant because it's just like original with the silver stripe inside, I cant remember how much it was.

Awesome! Thank you for the info! I know have something to do tonight... order more car parts! LOL

I am looking to replace my worn out loose Tuff Wheel in my Demon. Looking for a good leather wrapped repop replacement. Where is everyone buying their's from?
I had my tuff wheel do the same and found a thread somewhere don't remember where. They suggested injecting super glue with a syrenge in several places around the loose wheel (inside down the base). I did this and it worked. I then bought a leather wheel wrap @ pep boys and wheel looked good as new. It took some work but didn't have to spend on a new one!

-
Back