Turbo 360 D150

-
Thanks guys. I'm not worried about the exhaust rust out from the wrap. I will be building a stainless system over winter. I decided the next toy I'm gonna build will be a 73 duster with a Gen 3 hemi with a single 98mm turbo.

Thanks guys. I'm not worried about the exhaust rust out from the wrap. I will be building a stainless system over winter. I decided the next toy I'm gonna build will be a 73 duster with a Gen 3 hemi with a single 98mm turbo.

NICE... This truck build,intriguing me to death..

Where ,in Wisconsin? Relatives, in Onalaska...

I use to live in Onalaska 2 years ago. I'm 10 minutes south of lacrosse.

Well the truck is running finally. I broke it in with out the charge pipe hooked up. I having issues with my afr. It's not reading at 1000rpm idle but at 2000 it's 17afr and at 2800 I'm getting 13- 14. Would float level cause this? Need ideas.... Jets are 78-90. Pvrc is drilled to.090 I have a 150 needle and seat. Its a 750hp carb.

Attachments

• 20150919_131806.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 699
Well winter is just around the corner and it's time to put it away. The truck was a blast to drive. Pulls incredibly hard. I am doing a couple upgrades over winter( 8.50. Cage, csu blow thru carb and a set of mono leafs and caltracs) I can't wait till spring!!

Attachments

• 20150926_225127.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 615
Well winter is just around the corner and it's time to put it away. The truck was a blast to drive. Pulls incredibly hard. I am doing a couple upgrades over winter( 8.50. Cage, csu blow thru carb and a set of mono leafs and caltracs) I can't wait till spring!!

awesome setup and very nice workmanship but a video would of been nice .

Man I'm so jealous. Ive always had a special place in my heart for hopped up RC/SB pickups... And this one is blown to boot... Wanna trade for a 74 Duster? LOL!! Great build so far and look forward to the winter upgrades... And maybe some videos? :D

Wish I had the chance to take some videos before it was parked. I just ordered a custom blow thru carb from csu. Cost just under 1000 bucks but it will definitely be worth it since old carb was giving me troubles.

Similar things i wanna do with mine. Mine will be a little more mild then this one! looks awesome, keep the updates coming!

Finally got my 750 from csu. Next step is to build my cage. I can't wait till I can drive it again.

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 424
Great build so far ! There's nothing like hot rod trucks and I'm liking what I'm seeing with this one ! :headbang:

Just found this build. It's awesome! Hey I'm in the planning stages of my 82 D150 shortbed. Did you do the axle flip to lower the rear? What did you do to lower the front? What wheel and tire size are you running in the rear?

-
Back