Turd hearders

-

HankRearden

Reaction score
I love plumbers. I really do. I firmly believe their profession has saved more death and suffering than antibiotics.
You guys and your hot showers make life worth living.

But do you have to destroy floor joists on every installation.

I mean this one is spanning 22 feet with rough cut 2x8's. It's a little suspect already.

I still love you guys though. Can't wait for a hot shower.

20240109_184517.jpg

20240109_184514.jpg

20240109_184508.jpg

Well, the guy with the hole saw and auger probably called in sick that day!!

I love plumbers. I really do. I firmly believe their profession has saved more death and suffering than antibiotics.
have you ever read a book called "none of these diseases" ?

it is based on God's promise to the Hebrews in Exodus 15:26
And [the Lord] said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

it has an entire chapter on plumbing and what it did for the public health of London

turns out, God had a plan for that too

have you ever read a book called "none of these diseases" ?

it is based on God's promise to the Hebrews in Exodus 15:26
And [the Lord] said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

it has an entire chapter on plumbing and what it did for the public health of London

turns out, God had a plan for that too
No. But I have read many accounts of plumbing doing immense good for human health.
These guys don't get enough credit for what they do.
When it comes to skilled trades the plumbers and mechanics are always maligned.

-
Back