Turn signal 8 pin connector.

-

Lowfat37

Reaction score
Hi all. I recently replaced my turn signal switch in my 73 Duster and am not able to find the male end to replace the original one on the harness. Does anyone know where to find these? The plastic on the original one is falling apart from age and won't maintain a connection when plugged in the new end.

Ooh, groan. That's not one I know of a source for. They're probably available somewhere, given that you can buy whole new underdash harnesses ($$$$), and maybe they're a generally-available type of connector, but I don't know the particulars. You might download the big cattledog from Terminal Supply and start turnin' pages.

If you're not looking for a stock apparence, you can go for a both ends (male and female) connector replacement.
Generic connectors like these ones :
Connectors 2.jpg
Reliable, easily findable on internet and cheap.

If you're not looking for a stock apparence, you can go for a both ends (male and female) connector replacement.
Generic connectors like these ones :
View attachment 1716197373
Reliable, easily findable on internet and cheap.
Hi. I have been searching and have not found the connector that you pictured. Do you have any information on what website you found this?

One of these might get you on the trail for a connector housing that will work.

whatever you do, make sure the terminals stay in place when halves are coupled together. Otherwise there will be intermitent contact

-
Back