-
Status
Not open for further replies.

magyarmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all looking for twin hood scoop trim that goes around the front of scoop. also would like to locate the rear quarter stainless trim for cars that had the FULL vinyl top 70-76 A BODY. Not looking for the canopy style. thankks.

I have just sold a set to a member? He said he sent the money but I did not receive it . I gathered what I have and there is three complete sets. Two sets are perfect the others are driver quality due to the small corner pieces being sun faded. He is taking set 1. if his money arrives as he stated.

Here are some pics. It takes 4 peices to complete the quarters and two for the front a pillars. I only have a few fronts due to them being used on V24 Dusters. I am keeping one set for my Demon. I would give a price with shipping but where the heck is Saskacthewan. The price to him for nicest set #1 was $125 shipped. PM me if interested and make an offer shipped for set #2. Again one set is staying for the Demon.

I have some fronts also I can through in but they are not perfect, Sunfaded.These were in the garage I have more corners and fronts in my desk that are nice that are not pictured.

DSCN2619.JPG

DSCN2620.JPG

DSCN2621.JPG

DSCN2622.JPG

DSCN2623.JPG

DSCN2624.JPG

I have just sold a set to a member? He said he sent the money but I did not receive it . I gathered what I have and there is three complete sets. Two sets are perfect the others are driver quality due to the small corner pieces being sun faded. He is taking set 1. if his money arrives as he stated.

Here are some pics. It takes 4 peices to complete the quarters and two for the front a pillars. I only have a few fronts due to them being used on V24 Dusters. I am keeping one set for my Demon. I would give a price with shipping but where the heck is Saskacthewan. The price to him for nicest set #1 was $125 shipped. PM me if interested and make an offer shipped for set #2. Again one set is staying for the Demon.

I have some fronts also I can through in but they are not perfect, Sunfaded.These were in the garage I have more corners and fronts in my desk that are nice that are not pictured.

View attachment 1715024685

View attachment 1715024686

View attachment 1715024687

View attachment 1715024688

View attachment 1715024689

View attachment 1715024690
Hello thank you for the reply greatly appreciate it. yes i am very much interested in a set if you are willing to part with it. saskatchewan is in canada i hope your ok shipping to me here. i have bought a few items from members from the USA before and it works out ok it just takes a little time for shipping and the money order to arrive but it is fine. the shipping gets pricey but not much choice in that as i cant drive that far any cheaper haha. i would almost guess the shipping for a set to get here would be close to $80 or more. i will give you my postal code if that will work for you to get a shipping price. postal code is S0G 1H0 DYSART SASKATCHEWAN CANADA. thanks again for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back