Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Never saw anyone list a house on here but what the heck.....
I've got FOR SALE a 3 bedrm 2200 sq.ft house BRAND NEW NEVER LIVED IN and it has another 2200 Sq. ft. basement thats unfinished Oh and a 3 car garage. sitting on 3 acres with veiw of the Bighorn Mts. In beautiful Buffalo,Wyoming.
Then I also have my personal house for sale which is a 3 bdrm 4000 sq.ft with a Bass pond in the back yard and a huge 3 car garage.and Shop. The veiw is again Super. sitting on a couple acres.
More info just ask.
Theres more work here than you can shake a stick at!!!!! For anyone!

Pics please - both the houses and view. What's something like that go for in WY?

This is my house thats for sale. Those are the Bighorn Mts. in the background.Lots of antelope and mule deer around the house,gotta go to the mountains for elk & moose.
Oh asking $595,000.

house 002 (Small).jpg

Now i've seen it all..selling houses on a mopar site..lol...

at that price does it come complete with a hemi cuda in the garage?

Beautiful ! The house, the View ! amazing. And I love your neighbors !

1/19/2011 - Any luck selling your home in the Mountains ? ...or for that matter wherever you live right now ? If still available, let me know.
Thks,BILL-Cols,OH or [email protected]

1/19/2011 - Any luck selling your home in the Mountains ? ...or for that matter wherever you live right now ? If still available, let me know.
Thks,BILL-Cols,OH or [email protected]
Bill thanks for askin... But sold it in the fall took a heck of a beating.. sold for 230.less than asking price.. but living in New Hampshire now so had to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back