-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf65

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have two Dodge Dart sports for sell. One is a 1973 and one is a 1974. Both are pretty rusty, but could be turned into drag race cars or used as parts cars. One car has some good options including a floor shifted 318 automatic with steering column and big bolt pattern disc brakes. The other is a slant 6 car. I would like to sell both cars for $1300 OBO. I will part these car out if not sold in the next few weeks with the good parts going to the highest bidder. Cars are located in Pana (Central) Illinois and both have titles Thanks!

OK, I will see if the sail panels are good. I would rather sell the cars whole though if I can. I think the scrap price would be around $700 for both cars, so I am surprised that no offers have been made yet. The $1300 is for two cars! I would sell the cars individually if anyone is interested. Thanks!

If the cars have green interior I would be interested in various interior parts if in good condition. Maybe we can work something out to bundle multiple items.

I would have to look at them and make sure they are in good enough shape. I have another dart sport as well. I would probably sell a hood and the front nose piece for $75. Thanks!

Thanks for all the parts requests. I am still trying to sell the cars whole first though. The 1974 (dark green car on right) Sale is pending and may be sold tomorrow to a board member for $750. It has the big bolt pattern disc brakes, and floor shifted 318 drive train, The 1973 light green car has a slant 6 drive train. This car is still for sell and the first $500 Cash can have it. Both cars come with titles! If the 73 does not sell, I will part it. Thanks!

Sorry, I had the years mixed up. The dark green car was the 73 with disc brakes and floor shifted 318 drivetrain. It is SOLD. The 1974 Dart with slant 6 drivetrain is still for sell for $500!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back