TX Members-Mopars at the Motorplex! Ennis , TX

-
Sounds pretty good thanks for the reminder. I haven't been to this show/race.

Trying to go to the Texas Thaw this weekend. But now they have moved the race to Sunday, which initially looked like the better day...but now the rain has also moved to Sunday. :(

I be there in my 74 Dart.Got friends in East Texas that will make it !!!
Mark will be there in his 66 Dart GT and they will bring the super bee
It will be a good time !!!

I may try to be there. Its pretty hard when ya gotta watch the little ones, when the wifey works nights on the weekends. Things will get easier as they get older i keep telling myself. My youngest is 2&1/2.

Scrambling to seal a header leak and fix a couple bugs before the long trip, really don't want to end up taking the Neon.

1 Hope all competitors on Friday only see this....Do not stand a chance on Saturday or Sunday but will be having fun !!!

Attachments

• 20150319_152733.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 166
[ame=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/hotstik440/Mobile%20Uploads/20150319_203814_zpslvltm5vb.mp4]
th_20150319_203814_zpslvltm5vb.mp4
[/ame]

Time to get r done...
Wiring up fan controller
wiring neutral safety
drive shaft loop
tach install
install front and back windows
drill air bleeds on demon and tune
And I am ready.
Oh got to get the saltillo tile off my trailer...
I will be there.

My son in-law may bring his Caddy there on Friday...watch out for a white 2013 Caddy station wagon. He wants to play with some HellKitty's. :) He showed me the dyno pull on it. 707 HP to the rear tires, 666 ftlbs of torque...wow!

Looks like the Duster has too many bugs to make the trip, unless I trailer it and somebody wants to put a tune on it to lend a hand or maybe make some cash.
Having carb and distributor issues. It was smoking tires Sunday but then it ran 230° on the 35 mi trip home the idle is fluctuating and it's surging. See my post here for more info-

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8468063&an=0&page=0#Post8468063

I was using an MP (Mallory) distributor,but have now changed to an OE stlyle with slots and can't get the timing and carb adjusted right.
Plus the trans and rear are dripping a bit and don't feel safe enough for 2hrs each way.
If anyone is confident enough in thier ability to straighten it out and wants to make some spending money shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it. I'm frustrated and out of time to figure it out with my work schedule.
I was kinda hoping to make a pass or two.

Looks like the Duster has too many bugs to make the trip, unless I trailer it and somebody wants to put a tune on it to lend a hand or maybe make some cash.
Having carb and distributor issues. It was smoking tires Sunday but then it ran 230° on the 35 mi trip home the idle is fluctuating and it's surging. See my post here for more info-

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8468063&an=0&page=0#Post8468063

I was using an MP (Mallory) distributor,but have now changed to an OE stlyle with slots and can't get the timing and carb adjusted right.
Plus the trans and rear are dripping a bit and don't feel safe enough for 2hrs each way.
If anyone is confident enough in thier ability to straighten it out and wants to make some spending money shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it. I'm frustrated and out of time to figure it out with my work schedule.
I was kinda hoping to make a pass or two.
I here ya.
I also running thru some problems but I am trailing mine and will be there.
Hey I got a stock almost new proform distributor and msd blaster 2 coil .I could bring them if you need them.PM me,I am whoop today.
I just unloaded Saltillo tile off my car trailer.

-
Back