UFC:Diaz vs Condit

-
I dunno anytime I have seen the Diaz boys fight they take a beating and more often than not come out on top. Neither one compares to GSP, its only for the "play" belt anyway.

Neither one compares to GSP, its only for the "play" belt anyway.
this lol.

btw, does anyone else miss the days when a UFC pay per view was an 'event'?
You know, a bunch of good fights (or potentially good fights, at least) with some big-name fighters. These weekly PPV's with their even weakly-er cards are getting boring.

Yep I agree they happen too often now a days. GSP will get "his belt" back as soon as he is healthy again.

who won? diaz or condit? i was gonna watch it but i went to bed. i think they need to throw jon jones at anderson silva. or put him on a diet and throw gsp at him. he needs a real challenge. i thought vitor woulda beat him. WRONG.

who won? diaz or condit? i was gonna watch it but i went to bed. i think they need to throw jon jones at anderson silva. or put him on a diet and throw gsp at him. he needs a real challenge. i thought vitor woulda beat him. WRONG.
Jones has the 'skill' of being way bigger than his opponents.

condit won this battle......barely!
Yep Condit takes the win!I guess GSP lost his belt due to being injured,so will have to fight Condit to get it back.Diaz saying he,s quitting:sad10:.He,ll be back when the well$$$ runs dry.:---)

Nick stood there and seem to think if he showed up that would be enough.

GSP is still the champion and still holds the real belt / title.

Condit won a interm belt which is more of a pretend belt until GSP fights again

Yep Condit takes the win!I guess GSP lost his belt due to being injured,so will have to fight Condit to get it back.Diaz saying he,s quitting:sad10:.He,ll be back when the well$$$ runs dry.:---)

Yeah they took the belt away from him due to injury. I think the same way Frank Mir had the belt when Brock Lesnar was injured...doesnt matter, GSP is a machine. Sounds like Diaz is being a baby, I agree he will be back once he is broke...

rory macdonald made condit look like a rookie until he got 1 lucky punch and broke his orbital bone watch out for this kid hes a future champ

-
Back