***ufc gsp april 30 rogers center***

-
Of course you have a chance, only time when there is no chance is when ya dont enter!!

I'll let ya know about the membership.

:-D One for everybody!!!

[ame="http://www.cafepress.com/+psc_classic_thong,345360789"]http://www.cafepress.com/+psc_classic_thong,345360789[/ame]

Hey Leanna, I just went to the "size chart" and it says these items are designed to fit juniors?? Yer gonna hurt Willy's(mtnemo) feelins ya know!!

Oh by the way I'll buy anyones ticket that will wear a PSC thong....and nuthin else!!

Hey Leanna, I just went to the "size chart" and it says these items are designed to fit juniors?? Yer gonna hurt Willy's(mtnemo) feelins ya know!!

Oh by the way I'll buy anyones ticket that will wear a PSC thong....and nuthin else!!

Those beauties would hurt more than my feeling....HeyEEEeeeeeeee.....uhn.

LMAO @ both of you!

For what it's worth, most of the guys who try them on use their teeth or just wear them on their head. See http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=91527&highlight=psc+tour for particulars.

But if you go for that ring girl job, I WANT PICS FOR MY WEBSITE. :-D

Have fun at the fight guys! Try not to get hit with a flying chair or anything.

Just read that thread Leanna, toooo much!! "6789cudas" looks like a demented version of Hawkeye from MASH!!

Ok guys, Im sending pm's with the info I have found out. Advance sales on sale Feb 10th and to the genital public on the 12th

Ok here is the scoop guys I actually got to speak to a real live person..... Tickets on sale 10 am this Thursday for fight club members thru ticketmaster.Membership is $90 and each membership entitles us to 8 tickets. We have access to all ticket (seating) prices( i chkd ticketmaster for a seat plan for UFC...nuthin yet). Plus some extra goodies from UFC. If we get the membership, we can raffle off the swag, or open to suggestions. I will pm everyone that is on the list, if you didnt get a pm, I f'd up and pm me back.

8 tickets per membership, we might be able to get away with 2 memberships depending on who wants to go. Please email me at [email protected] (put fabo ufc in subject line), or you can pm me.....asap please guys!!

Here are the links from ufc and ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100046429F296096?artistid=806762&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=830

http://www.ufc.com/

What price range are you thinking of spending? was listening to Dana White(sp) today, his says even the cheap seats will have a good view, a view of the jumbotron, a second jumbotron that they are installing for the fight and other large screen TV's for a view of the fight, if i am going to have to watch it on a jumbo tron i will watch it at home. Any tickets under 150.00 will probably be junk. The way ticket master works they will be sold out 1 min after the gates open and will be for sale on a resale site.
I would like to go, but only with good seats.
Thanks
Michael Shannon
Mikes270dart

Im looking at spending around $100 a ticket. Im tight on $$ sooooo, plus the membership etc. If I spend $150 on a ticket, that means less beer I can drink!!

Come on MoparWedden and 65Vart,chime in and let us know if you,re going or not?Getting tickets on saturday and would like to stay as a group.:wav:

Come on MoparWedden and 65Vart,chime in and let us know if you,re going or not?Getting tickets on saturday and would like to stay as a group.:wav:
Yep absolutely!! Well we are buying tickets on Saturday and I know we are gonna have shitty seats. No one other than PBD and I stepped up for the "membership" c'mon everyone steup up and let us know

4spdragtop

Instead of getting shitty seats we all assemble at a bar, or if someone has a very large tv with ppv, we all chip in and buy pizza and wings. it will be BYOB and the host pays nothing. Just an idea
BTW only have a 30in tv.

I Like the Bar idea, that would be a blast. BUT since I committed earlier I am in, Let me know about payment. I think beer is only 50.00 a pint at the venue as well. How many guys have we got?

No tix have been bought yet. There is me, PBD, you and thats it so far. Mike and Wally, why dont you guys pm me with your emails and phone numbers. I will call you friday night to discuss?? I got 2 big-arsed exams tomorrow I gots to study for. If you want send PMD a pm or give him a call. Im willing to go with the majority decision

4spdragtop

Steve. I think I told you I would be away, however, PM your Paypal addy to me, and I will pony up my share of the membership. I at least owe you that, for backing out.

Steve. I think I told you I would be away, however, PM your Paypal addy to me, and I will pony up my share of the membership. I at least owe you that, for backing out.

Hey willy dont worry bout it. Thanks for the offer. You backing out didnt mess anything up at all, just my plans for you as a "ring-girl"!! I dont have any feedback as to what the majority wants....tickets or bar?? I've heard that they already sold 40,000 tix to fight club members, Im gonna check ticketmaster right now and see what is left

Of course!!
So watching Sportsnet last night, they say that there were some po'd new "fightclub" members that couldnt get tix....and that there was another website(owned by ticketmaster) that were re-selling tix for dbl and triple the face value and not honoring the fightclub membership....now I go online this am to get tix from ticketmaster.....and not 1 seat available. So it looks like a big ol' get together at Mt nemo's!! Please for the love of god Willy wax or shave for this occasion.....I dont wanna show up and it look like yer wearing a fuzzy thong!!

It looks like we,ll be hitting a bar to watch this,I,m pretty sure ALL the tickets were SOLD OUT even before the general population got a chance.Dana White,s gonna be pumped this will turn into UFC boondoggle LOL

-
Back