Under Dash FM

-

MILO

Reaction score
I got one of these little FM radios for my car and they sure work great they were made by mororola in the sixties 10 transistor and has a stereo light they sure bring in a lot of stations and can work through your am radio antenna or they work if you have no other radio in yout car I searched a while before I finally found one. Now I see there is one on e-bay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330672565608?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

I was looking for one of those for my Dart, figured you could at least still order one through Radio Shack, no such luck. Ended up finding an underdash 8 track player on ebay that came with a fm 8 track cartridge, so now I use the fm as a reciever for the fm transmitter on my xm radio. Kind of Rube Goldberg but it works. I do need to find better speakers for the 8 track, debating on getting another set of kick panels to cut up for some speakers or finding some underseat speakers. Have also thought of stripping out the inside of the 8 track deck and hiding a am/fm cd player in the 8 track housing.

-
Back