-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkbug69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i just bought that plymouth valiant, yall talked me into keepin her mostly original. it has a complete under dash a/c unit that blows COOOLD air instantly. it takes up too much room under the dash and it clutters up engine bay too much fore my taste. it is a turn key kit. these are not the pic of the unit in the car but everything in these pics come with the kit. it has aig cindensor, air drier, all the hoses needed, a new style compressor so it dont rob all the power from the motor. you will only have to get some wires and relays. new all this would cost like $750. im open to other offers.
thanks
stink

ac1.jpg

ac2.jpg

Hey...this is Bea with a 1962 Dodge Lancer GT. I live in Florida...so it's pretty hot & getting hotter everyday. I've been looking for a complete A/C system that won't cost an arm & a leg.

First, what is the diminisions of the inside A/C unit. It should fit since the Lancer & the Valiant are basically one in the same car.

ok my bad guys,.
the dimensions are: appx. 15" wide x 5" tall x and about 12" deep, and that includes the hoses that come into the back. and as far as the price goes, i was thinkin like $350 or so. this thing is like new, the guy i bought it from put it in about 3 yrs ago, and he hardly drove the car, and i aint really used it much my self.

too late! I hear ya' Bea, this Fla heat this year has been Crazy! DAmn good deal here, take care.

Met Stink & the family last night and he hooked me up with some awesome A/C! Such nice people. Can't wait to install!

Stink...thanks for the awesome deal! It's much appreciated and ya'll have a great time on your vaca-trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back