unfinished cars at shows

-
Defining a car is finished is near impossible to get consensus on.

I asked the same question about scale model RC planes once, "How do know it's finished" and received the following reply:

"It's finished when you stop working on it"

Thus, practically no car at a car show is "finished".

i would rather see drivers at car shows then pretty trailer queens, to me whats the point in putting all that time and money into somethign if you are not going to take it out and enjoy it. my car is no show car buy any means its still in primer. and interior is not finished yet. but it always gets lots of attention and people always stop and look i put it in atleast one show a year. im not there to win anything or get a trophey im just there for the hobbie and interest. and imo my car looks alot better going down the road then the one that never gets driven going down the road on a trailer

I take my Dart to shows. It is not a show car but still gets attention. Never had any one say any thing bad about me bringing it. In fact one of the last times I took it she got a ribbon.

Attachments

• 100_4907.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 184
The black barracuda in the background of this picture one first place and was a incredible pro touring car.

Right next to it was this car. Which was a really neat 67 Formula S car.

sping-fling-04.jpg

The black barracuda in the background of this picture one first place and was a incredible pro touring car.

Right next to it was this car. Which was a really neat 67 Formula S car.

sping-fling-04.jpg

You could have at least cleaned the grass clippings off the tires....:D

I take my Dart to shows. It is not a show car but still gets attention. Never had any one say any thing bad about me bringing it. In fact one of the last times I took it she got a ribbon.

That was at a Fall Fling show at Woodley Park.

I would rather see cars that are driven. trailer and garage queens make me upset they aren't used

-
Back