Unplugging my boys!

-
I had it done but the doctor had stop and send someone to the local veterinarian for horse equipment before he could continue! Kevin.

The most bizarre thing that happened when I got mine was watching the tendril of smoke curling up from my crotch as he cauterized the ends of my boys' launch tubes. That is an interesting memory. I kept waiting for flames to shoot up.
By the way, 360, after you get "cut" the best thing you can do for the next four-five days is NOTHING. Get your Bride to wait on you hand and foot, and sit on the couch with a remote control in your hand and a bag of frozen peas on your crotch and let that thing heal up. Don't try to be Superman and act like it was nothing. A friend of mine had it done, didn't obey his doctor's orders and went right back to his usual activity level. An infection set in, and, well, that's all you need to know.

Whatever you do, do not cough, burp, or fart while the doctor is holding a sharp instrument near "the boys."

360scamp~ Good luck brother...sounds like many people have given you good advice...

Some funny stories here...

I never had to get snipped...wife had it done after our second was born. Girl and Boy.

She saved me the trip. she said since I'm here, let get it done. (C-sections both).

360scamp, the dogs junk in the fridge cracked me up!!

The dog looks PO'ed in that pic as well!! LOL!!

Scamp: A word of advice. While the doc is cartorizing don't let off any gas. With all the oxy in the room all you need is one small spark and you'll have a 3 alarm fire quick. Show us all what a trooper you are and while the doc is doing his thing have you one of those eggo/buffalo burgers and we want Nikki to furnish us with a pic, of you eating. Tell her to put the doc between us and the bottom half.

Had my guys shut down about 18 years ago. They are now only ORNAMENTAL. And look at it this way...When you see something you really want and can't afford it and you say " I'd give my left nut for that!" you really have nothing to lose. :cheers:

This all sounds like a big joke, but a friend of mine had it done, and the laser caused a rare infection, and it spread fast like flesh-eaters. They ended up taking off the big boy, and both nads. He said it was the most excruciating pain he had ever experienced, and considered suing for damages. Now, when he walks, he said he feels something pulling his leg......

Have fun J R!!!:toothy10::toothy10:

I had a friend who had that done about 5 years ago.
He was very active sexually afterwords. He then got sick and the Dr found massive infection in his testies. Seems that his body was not getting rid of the sperm and it built up inside. He had to have his testies removed.
Last I heard he had moved to Italy,Vienna I think something about a job offer to sing in a choir.

While some people may question your reasoning; it is very refreshing to see someone actually taking responsibility for their actions and not by some measure or another makeing thier problems my problems.

Contrats for maning-up and doing the needfull yourself.

I've heard about the do it yourself at home kit. It comes with a box of tissue, a magnum of Jack Daniels, two small pieces of masking tape and a pillow.

Step one is to find a suitable heavy interior door. "Don't use the front or rear door of your house as you might get arrested for indecent exposure depending on neighbors"

Step two is to lay on the floor with your feet at the base of the door to where you are comfy and place the pillow on the floor under your head.

Step three is to stand up closely the door and open the bottle of Jack and slug down half of it giving twenty to thirty minutes depending upon your tolerance to it and to replace the cap before proceeding to step four.

Step four is to take said threatening orb's of financial robbing self out of your pants and place one of the two pieces of masking tape on the orb's to securely fasten them to the inner part of the door jamb. With your strongest hand and arm grab ahold of the heavy door and give it a real good slam.

Step five is a self operating step. As your eyes roll back into your head, and you fall back "this is why it's important to place the pillow correctly" you will drift off to na na land before you hit the pillow. Between the Jack and the great natural want of sleep this should appease the pain.

Step six comes once you have awoken from your light slumber. Drink the remaining Jack. And repeat step four.

You may wonder what is the use of the box of tissue? It is to wipe away the tears and to blow your nose from bawling in case you don't drink the Jack early enough to let it soak in.

You see why you must use an interior door unless you live in the country, or have key parties with the neighbors.
oh my god what a way to git rrrrrrrrrrr done, this ones the best

I was till I met my father at 16.:toothy10:

Im a bastard :booty::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sign5::hiding::toothy5::toothy5::cya:

I hope my wife doesnt see this thread.

We were both married young and had our kids young so they are grown now. She has been on my *** about this for a while and I have said NO, HELL NO!!!

I do commend you on knowing that you dont want kids and taking actions to prevent it. There is NOTHING wrong with not wanting kids. Just like anything else, some people arent cut out for it. There is no shame in it.

You should be proud that you didnt have kids you really didnt want because that is what you are "supposed" to do.

Hey JR, good luck on the "operation" tomorrow! Are you really going to Monroe on Sunday after getting snipped Saturday? :)

Hell yeah Im going! Thats why Ross is comming with me so I can make him carry everything back to the car. :-D

hey. if you weren't wiring up the dart I would have more to say to that.

Hell yeah Im going! Thats why Ross is comming with me so I can make him carry everything back to the car. :-D

Take short strides and don't start them boys moving to much to get hot and sweaty. :bball:What did the Dr. say you should do?? :read2:
I am confident of your strength :salute: But don't make this a problem latter down the road.
I am sure you will be fine,:-D But keep a close eye on your boy's:clock:

He is worse then having another kid.:-D

I read this whole thread and my boys are hiding so good youd think its 30 below and i,m butt naked. Hell they may not come back out till next spring. lmao

Everyone come :toothy10::cheers: Come on over to the party I am having for the BOY"S Sarurdatay.
Lets see how long it takes for 360scamp to arrive.
Cold ones and music :rock:

-
Back