Update on Twin Fin Wine Valiant

-

Justcruisin'

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a long time. Here's a photo of the Twin Fin Wine Valiant 'vert that I got from Dan last year. We are having TONS of fun with this little car! It's been to a whole lot of shows & cruises in the past year & has gotten in the newspaper once.
In the next month or so I will get the foggy windshield replaced & get the bumpers chromed. I'm also working on another slant 6 engine that can go in this car. The one that's in it is leaking a little oil but still OK. When we swap the engines out the engine compartment will get new paint, etc.
The second photo is of my Barracuda in the foreground and the Twin Fin in the background. I rarely get to have both cars at a show at one time so this was kind of fun! The rat rod next to the Twin Fin is from a horror movie that's comming out soon called "Hot Rod Horror". (shameless plug for my friends. )

cccs cars 2.JPG

CCCS cars.JPG

Is that the car that was used for the pic on the label? I never heard of it before but we went to Munroe recently for a swap meet and saw the wine in a store, naturally we had to buy it :-D

Yes, that is the car on the label. The 8' tall banner behind the car was used when the car was on display in the Twin Fin booth at the East Coast Surfing Championship. The poster leaning up against the front bumper is a poster of the label. On the back seat, next to the surfboard, I display a picnic basket with an empty bottle of wine (don't want to get in trouble) , 2 wine glasses with red napkins in them, bunches of grapes, & a fake wheel of cheese. We go to 2 cruise nights a week on the highway just south of Yosemite. You would be amazed at the number of tourists who stop & take photos of the car & it's props!

Oh yeah, we really like the wine!!! I have a surfboard shaped store display in my dinning room stocked with wine & car trophies. Maybe a little over the top but we have fun with it.

Where is the 'Twin Fin' wine available in SoCal? I want to get some for gifts at our next club Christmas Party.

Where is the 'Twin Fin' wine available in SoCal? I want to get some for gifts at our next club Christmas Party.

You should be able to find it. Perhaps you can call the winery and ask who is selling it in your area. If you still have troubles locating it, let me know and I can get some for you.

Up here Von's, Raley's, and Beverages & More (BevMo) has it. Most places that carry a lot of wine will have it. It can also be ordered online. I've seen it on ebay.

We have lots of car related BBQs & get togethers and any wine with a car on the label is a big hit. As far as I know, Twin Fin is the only one with a Mopar on the label. Gotta like that!!!

Up here Von's, Raley's, and Beverages & More (BevMo) has it. Most places that carry a lot of wine will have it. It can also be ordered online. I've seen it on ebay.

We have lots of car related BBQs & get togethers and any wine with a car on the label is a big hit. As far as I know, Twin Fin is the only one with a Mopar on the label. Gotta like that!!!

They may be a hit because of the label but let me tell you ... I bought and opened a bottle of "Big Block Ford" Cab (I believe out of Australia) and I'm not even sure it was made from grapes. Holy Moly, it was bad.

Twin Fin's wines (I've only had their Cab and Chard) are actually very good and are a very affordable wine. All this wine talk makes me want to hit Napa this weekend. ;-)

-
Back