Updates

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Haven't checked in for a while. Since I'm lying at emergency room I figured I would update my status. My wife is doing as well as expected with her cancer. She has had four chemo therapy treatments and she is going back for another one this thursday. Her protein levels that the cancer feeds off of have come down from 7500 to 1200. She still has issues but we are hoping that the tumor will go into remission. At that point hopefully they can surgically remove the tumors and the lymph node. Pray for a good outcome. I had a second operation on my wrist on Tuesday, they went in to check on the nerve and clean up the scar tissue. Doctor does not know how it will heal nor how long it will take. It started bleeding through the stitches so I had to go back up to the hospital er today and have it checked. Here's a picture of the after math

Attachments

• IMG_20151002_185611.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 183
Tom, you said Dee was going to fight and she sure has! Still praying for you both. Please keep the updates coming. Really hoping your wrist looks worse than it really is!

Thanks for the update Tom, I'm continuing to pray for you and Dee! As said above, Dee is doing an amazing job staying strong and keeping the pedal to the metal to beat this thing, and you are her rock!! Very proud of both of you and hoping for both of you to come through this with the best outcome possible!!

Hang in there and stay tough!

thanks for the update...

I was just thinking about you guys this weekend and wondering how you were doing. God bless. Was your wrist surgery originally a carpal tunnel repair?

No it was a on the job injury. Wrist was sheared open from a toilet that broke while I was putting it into QN open top dumpster. Severed tendons and nerves. Partial arterial cut. This is my second surgery.

My wife is doing as well as expected with her cancer. She has had four chemo therapy treatments and she is going back for another one this thursday. Her protein levels that the cancer feeds off of have come down from 7500 to 1200. She still has issues but we are hoping that the tumor will go into remission. At that point hopefully they can surgically remove the tumors and the lymph node. Pray for a good outcome.

Continued Prayers,!!!
Thx added for the update. :)

Looks like your holding a handful of grilled onions; wish you a speedy recovery and your wife remission!

-
Back